The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ayo i never dissed wii sports okay wii sports rocks. its literally in my top 50 favorite games. thankful to see another cultured wii sports enjoyer

I hope none of you are dissing Wii Sports when comparing it to other golf games. Wii Sports is honestly one of the greatest games of all tim

• POV: VGAs end in 7 minutes and Wolf 2 has not been shown

• Rest in peace, Youtube Dislike Number.

• Well, that's the end of this year's awards... But I think we have one more thing to show you!

[open establishing shot of a New York on fire]
    Bigby: "Wake the fuck up, Mundy..."

:p

Poogers555 posted: »

POV: VGAs end in 7 minutes and Wolf 2 has not been shown

• Please not Cyberwolf 1987

AChicken posted: »

Well, that's the end of this year's awards... But I think we have one more thing to show you! [open establishing shot of a New York on fire] Bigby: "Wake the fuck up, Mundy..."

• I can already tell Game Awards is gonna be shit. They didn't even nominate Little Nightmares 2 or Demon's Souls remake. I swear to God, whoever was in charge of nominations was never a true gamer.

• Yup ugh pathetic and weak. With dislike button. Ppl are going to have to be the dislike button now.

Might as well go on the comments and type " i am now the dislike button. Like this comment to show your hatred towards this video".

AronDracula posted: »

Rest in peace, Youtube Dislike Number.

• edited November 2021

I swear to God, whoever was in charge of nominations was never a true gamer.

They even got rid Player's Choice award too. Game awards are already BS and it is sad and it is going to be shit. Ugh

I can already tell Game Awards is gonna be shit. They didn't even nominate Little Nightmares 2 or Demon's Souls remake. I swear to God, whoever was in charge of nominations was never a true gamer.

• I recently platinumed Little Nightmares 2 and it wasn't that hard actually. I am glad they didn't make one which would be earned by speedrunning the whole game under one hour with zero deaths. I hated that shit in the first game. Speedrunning was never fun in my opinion.

Also, after finishing the game the second one, I have come around to appreciate it even more. I am very addicted to this franchise. It's sad that Tasier Studios is never going to make a third game and I cannot trust anyone else doing it. I just wanted more.

• BUZZ LOOK IT'S THE WOLF AMONG US 2 FULL REVEAL TRAILER AT THE GAME AWARDS 2021 AT APROX. 10:43 EST / 7:43 PST WITH A RELEASE DATE OF FALL 2022 WITH MORE DETAILS EXPECTED IN MARCH 2022 + A FULL ALL STAR CAST REVEAL!!!

• Stanley Parable... Update... On Thursday... OhMyGoshCan'tWait

• So I think I'm about halfway through Mass Effect 2, and I have to say, I am very not happy that I can't romance Kasumi. This game gives you so many romance options, and she's not one of them, and this displeases me greatly because I freaking love her character. What makes it worse is I want a complete do-over on the romance aspect because I feel like I completely botched it.

I turned down Liara in the first game since I put too much time already into Ashley, and now I feel that's gone downhill. Tried it again with Liara and never got the option. Miranda is out of the question, I don't trust Cerberus and she's too far up their ass. Kelly has as much personality as a wall, and I'm not touching Jack with a 10 foot pole. All that's left is Tali, and I barely used her in the first game. No offense to her, I like Tali enough, she was just never one of my go to people unless I needed her electronic skills.

• Interesting opinions.

Have you done Kasumi's loyalty mission yet? I agree she probably should have been romanceable, but it makes sense that she is not. Yeah, should have gone with Liara in ME1. Shame. Kelly isn't much of a character to be honest, and Jack actually is more than meets the eye, but at the time, a bit of a jerk.

Tali has some big fans. I am not one of them, but I like her character anyway.

So I think I'm about halfway through Mass Effect 2, and I have to say, I am very not happy that I can't romance Kasumi. This game gives you

• I did, and if it was because she still had feelings towards her former partner, then I could understand and respect that. She clearly loved him and I felt bad for her when she was listening to his recording from his gray box. The issue then is that she has some lines fawning over Jacob, and even wrote haikus about them together (which you can read after helping Liara with the Shadow Broker). Getting some mixed signals there from her.

I’m sure there is more to Jack, I haven’t done her loyalty mission yet, but she doesn’t do herself any favors. And if I’m going to be honest, those tattoos are just not doing it for me. Call me shallow all you want, but she’s 95% topless and she is just too scary to look at.

Interesting opinions. Have you done Kasumi's loyalty mission yet? I agree she probably should have been romanceable, but it makes sense

• They didn't even nominate Little Nightmares 2 or Demon's Souls remake.

didnt both of those games come out in 2020? why would they be nominated for 2021? also like almost every game nominated for GOTY this year is fantastic??? just because they weren't on your radar doesn't mean they arent great, they can only nominate so much.

whoever was in charge of nominations was never a true gamer.

lol. lmao.

I can already tell Game Awards is gonna be shit. They didn't even nominate Little Nightmares 2 or Demon's Souls remake. I swear to God, whoever was in charge of nominations was never a true gamer.

• Little Nightmares 2 came out in February 2021. Demon's Souls was in 2020 but SO was Cyberpunk 2077, yet that gets nominated. Demon's Souls wasn't nominated by either of these garbage years, despite being a better RPG than Cyberpunk in every way.

They didn't even nominate Little Nightmares 2 or Demon's Souls remake. didnt both of those games come out in 2020? why would they be

• wasn't little nightmares 2 december 2020? i might be on crack idk. also cyberpunk isnt nominated for GOTY is it?

Little Nightmares 2 came out in February 2021. Demon's Souls was in 2020 but SO was Cyberpunk 2077, yet that gets nominated. Demon's Souls wasn't nominated by either of these garbage years, despite being a better RPG than Cyberpunk in every way.

• Nah Little Nightmares came out earlier this year. I think it had a December 2020 release at one point but it was pushed to February this year.

Cyberpunk got nominated for a couple things this year, Best Score and Music and Best RPG, but not for GOTY.

wasn't little nightmares 2 december 2020? i might be on crack idk. also cyberpunk isnt nominated for GOTY is it?

• Replying to my own comment because I now need to reverse myself.

I will now die for Tali’Zorah vas Normandy. If you so much as look at her wrong, I will put a bullet through your head. Tali is to be protected at all costs.

So I think I'm about halfway through Mass Effect 2, and I have to say, I am very not happy that I can't romance Kasumi. This game gives you

• First 12 episodes of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 came out today on Netflix, and it's as good as usual.

Replying to my own comment because I now need to reverse myself. I will now die for Tali’Zorah vas Normandy. If you so much as look at her wrong, I will put a bullet through your head. Tali is to be protected at all costs.

• Tali is to be protected at all costs.

Oh Tali is BAE. Like she is very likeable and a amazing character. She is clearly the best when it comes Mshep romance in ME2 and ME3. Probably a cool and awesome female character. She grows a lot from ME and this game Mass Effect 2.

You can tell she is has gotten more interesting and more of badass too.

Like I think the most disappointing thing on ME 2 was Kasumi wasn't a romance option in the game. Pretty sad. Bur,I understand why she wasn't. Hard to let go of someone like that and move on. Still i say Kelly Chambers was also a big one of disappointment. She was interesting. But,her romance wasn't all that good either. Liked her character a little bit,not enough to have a interesting and more dialogue with her. Like more interactions. Still Tali Zorah Vas Normandy is the best female romance for me,of course

Replying to my own comment because I now need to reverse myself. I will now die for Tali’Zorah vas Normandy. If you so much as look at her wrong, I will put a bullet through your head. Tali is to be protected at all costs.

• Tali Zorah Fan here too. Best Female Romance for My Male shep

lupinb0y posted: »

• @lupinb0y Pretty much, yeah. Honestly felt like I was close to giving up my paragon play through and go renegade on those admirals. They deserved it for putting her through that.

@strwar3 Her growth in ME2 compared to ME1 is definitely big. Like I said, she went from just sort of there to one of my most liked characters relatively quickly.

• edited December 2021

The 100% real Wolf 2 leak season has begun

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWolfAmongUs/comments/r79nn5/actually_i_love_marvel_but_i_also_love_twau/

This one is real because it is a blurry screenshot directly from a computer or table yet is somehow blurry!

• The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe is finally "content-complete" and is on track to release on PC and various Consoles in Early 2022

It's finally freaking happening, I'm so happy whoaaaa this is fantastic news.

• They even got rid Player's Choice award too

They changed the name, not removed it.
    It's the Player's Voice award. Just opened up.

You can pick from 30 different titles, many of which not nominated for GOTY. (Including Little Nightmares 2 @AronDracula)

https://www.thegameawards.com/brackets/players-voice

strwar3 posted: »

I swear to God, whoever was in charge of nominations was never a true gamer. They even got rid Player's Choice award too. Game awards are already BS and it is sad and it is going to be shit. Ugh

• edited December 2021

Off, it's gonna be hard to vote because I loved both RE8 and LN2. I guess I'mma go for RE8.

EDIT: nvm, I actually get to vote more games. Voted for both games mentioned so I guess it's a win.

They even got rid Player's Choice award too They changed the name, not removed it. It's the Player's Voice award. Just opened up.

• So... I see Carnage and a scrapped survival-horror monster.

Why does this keep happening every year? Ah well time to watch how far people take it this time...

My man came back for ROUND TWO of an even more blurry image of the same image https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWolfAmongUs/comments/r7dz5n/actually_i_love_marvel_but_i_also_love_twauyeah/

• Man even changed the property of Telltale Games watermark between post of the same image

So... I see Carnage and a scrapped survival-horror monster. Why does this keep happening every year? Ah well time to watch how far people take it this time...

• whoa the dude even deleted his account

omg the fbi is after him is MUST be real

Man even changed the property of Telltale Games watermark between post of the same image

• I wonder if you could find the actual art this guy used somewhere or if he actually took to time to make concept art just to troll like a dozen people.

My man came back for ROUND TWO of an even more blurry image of the same image https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWolfAmongUs/comments/r7dz5n/actually_i_love_marvel_but_i_also_love_twauyeah/

• They changed the name, not removed it.
    It's the Player's Voice award. Just opened up.

lol

They even got rid Player's Choice award too They changed the name, not removed it. It's the Player's Voice award. Just opened up.

• I wouldnt be surprised if its from a Fables art book or something.

lupinb0y posted: »

I wonder if you could find the actual art this guy used somewhere or if he actually took to time to make concept art just to troll like a dozen people.

• This ain't you, is it?

Man even changed the property of Telltale Games watermark between post of the same image

• I'd like to think I would actually try

This ain't you, is it?

• In case people haven't seen it I made my yearly Steam key giveaway thread from donating to the Yogscast Jingle Jam. There's a whole lot of keys left so please take them away from me.

• So what is everyone hoping to see in the first Wolf 2 full reveal at the VGAs? Personally, I really hope we get a glimpse of the story you know, like I wonder what the main mystery will be about. Murder? Or is that too much of the same, perhaps something new. Maybe we will even get a look of some new designs and new characters. Haha, boy wouldn't that be something! Can't wait!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.