The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hi, I am just revisiting my old times on here...so much has changed lol. Hope everyone is doing well.

• I'm really interested to see how it looks above everything else honestly. I hope they go harder into making it a moving comicbook and not just make it a higher rez version of the original game.

Poogers555 posted: »

So what is everyone hoping to see in the first Wolf 2 full reveal at the VGAs? Personally, I really hope we get a glimpse of the story you k

• Stanley Parable UD gets a release date AND THIS gets revealed in the same week?!

IM GONNA DIE OF HAPPINESS

AronDracula posted: »

Guess what my level of hype is right now: (Spoiler) https://twitter.com/SpiderVerse/status/1467294398283059201

• edited December 2021

YEAAAHHHHH BAYBEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh shit it's a two parter movie!

Guess what my level of hype is right now: (Spoiler) https://twitter.com/SpiderVerse/status/1467294398283059201

• Oh my god it IS a Part One!!

Sequel already confirmed (hopefully not too far off from this one!)

lupinb0y posted: »

YEAAAHHHHH BAYBEEEEEEEEEE! Oh shit it's a two parter movie!

• That original trailer we saw looked really good, kept the style while still looking like it has been upgraded. Reminds me a lot of what Bl3 was to Bl2. I do wonder what kind of character models we will see though and how they will look with this update.

I'm really interested to see how it looks above everything else honestly. I hope they go harder into making it a moving comicbook and not just make it a higher rez version of the original game.

• if anyone wants a very not very important Wolf 2 update - the new logo may not be the final one. The image on the website is saved as "wolf2_notFinalLogo.png "

• Makes sense, it was definitely more of a teaser to indicate they are back than a fully thought out logo.

if anyone wants a very not very important Wolf 2 update - the new logo may not be the final one. The image on the website is saved as "wolf2_notFinalLogo.png "

• I actually really like it though, I hope they stick with it tbh

dojo32161 posted: »

Makes sense, it was definitely more of a teaser to indicate they are back than a fully thought out logo.

• 80s neon vibes are TIGHT, bro. Agreed.

I actually really like it though, I hope they stick with it tbh

• edited December 2021

Oh that's looking epic!

Finally, the reason behind all the bells in Trolberg might be revealed!

Might watch the Yule Lads episode this month for the holiday vibes. I really enjoyed that one last year.

@AChicken https://twitter.com/hildatheseries/status/1466854022774722574 The trailer for the Hilda movie is here!

• edited December 2021

So, let's all make a decision here. Since I ain't watching the Game Awards(cause I know it is going to be pure shit) how many of you guys are going to just wait to see the trailers on YouTube during the Game Awards? Me,of course. But,what about everyone else? Like unless there's a HUGE reveal. I noticed that they said something like that in the tweet they did.

I ain't going to watch it. Like I care about one thing right now. The Wolf Among Us S2. Like the release date or even a teaser trailer again.

• edited December 2021

Despite the fact that I hate how it's become more of an E3 reveal event instead of celebrating the games throughout the year (pretty sure cool stuff like best audio or soundtrack was unceremoniously awarded off-camera last year), I'll be watching it as I always do.

Gotta see what's up and what's new.

strwar3 posted: »

So, let's all make a decision here. Since I ain't watching the Game Awards(cause I know it is going to be pure shit) how many of you guys ar

• It's official
    To be an hour closer to school, I have moved in to a new place with a classmate and a friend of hers.

Pretty good, small upper-section of a townhouse. That’s my room.

I do hope this goes ok for my mental health. Socially it should be better than the school residence I was at in 2019/20. The suites were all separate from each other, tiny “common room” to the side of the building, and I didn’t really participate in any residence activities. It was lonely, frustrating, and really depressing. I did not have a good time on my own for the first time, and this second one still has me worried.

• Do you have any ideas for what the main mystery could be? Man I hope TTG don't screw it up and make lots of side-quest mysteries lol.

So what is everyone hoping to see in the first Wolf 2 full reveal at the VGAs? Personally, I really hope we get a glimpse of the story you k

• I think you can actually see that Snow is holding something that says "Missing Person" in the trailer, which if I remember correctly, the trailer was said to actually have story significance and wasn't only made as an announcement, so maybe the mystery at least starts about someone going missing. But it has been a long time, so I would say it is 100% possible it may be dropped, but I could still see it being used as the start of the story.

Ghetsis posted: »

Do you have any ideas for what the main mystery could be? Man I hope TTG don't screw it up and make lots of side-quest mysteries lol.

• POV: Dec 9th 2021 - Telltale Tweets to not expect anything at the VGAs

• https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/12/game-awards-2021-interview-new-games

“I was very happy because the trailer was great. It was a great asset, a highly anticipated game that really delivered. There were a lot of things that were good about that so yes, I was uniquely excited to be able to bring that to people. This year? Oh, God, there are probably four or five things of that level. I can’t wait to show people this stuff."

He's obviously referring to TWAU here right guys

• Well, Geoff may consider Wolf something pretty big. I know most people probably don't, but VGAs is just the hype show half the time so even though Wolf 2 probably wouldn't be the be all end all of reveals I think he could still consider it really large for that kind of game genre.

Plus, (although this is a pretty specific sample size) IGN did a ranking poll for what the best VGA 2019 reveal was, and Wolf 2 came in second only after the Next Gen Xbox reveal which is not shabby at all. Even if it was just an IGN sample, 56k votes on IGN is not something to sneeze at considering and I am assuming the VGAs probably have their own system to judge what viewership found most engaging, which I would imagine would be pretty similar in ranking as IGN's. So, it is possible Geoff may consider a full Wolf 2 reveal one of the bigger things at the show.

Mostly just hoping Telltale continues to be quiet on Twitter this week as I think that is probably a good sign. Inb4 new pinned twitter post saying they wont be there again.

Ghetsis posted: »

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/12/game-awards-2021-interview-new-games “I was very happy because the trailer was great. It was a great

• For a Wolf 2, I wouldn't mind seeing a revival for the cut Brannigan plotline.

• And since TWAU is no longer canon to Fables they could actually do it.

dojo32161 posted: »

For a Wolf 2, I wouldn't mind seeing a revival for the cut Brannigan plotline.

• edited December 2021

Telltale is active almost every day on Twitter but the week of the VGAs they are suddenly silent- this is clearly the calm before the storm. This is an important week and they want to avoid all social media attention, responding to questions will then make people wonder why they avoid questions about the VGAs so clearly they chose that this week they will simply go quiet as they wait for the 9th to update their socials with a new trailer of Wolf 2!

• Yeah I think they'll be there, I think the people at Telltale know that it's been too long. We might not get an extended look at gameplay but we will get something.

Well, Geoff may consider Wolf something pretty big. I know most people probably don't, but VGAs is just the hype show half the time so even

• Tomorrow, Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space the remastered version will be released. Can't wait to play it again and see the improvements.

• That's just what they want you to think. Clearly they're getting ready to announce The Wolf Among Us 3: The Search for The Wolf Among Us 2.

Telltale is active almost every day on Twitter but the week of the VGAs they are suddenly silent- this is clearly the calm before the storm.

• So Telltale Tweeted

• B-b-but guys, GUYS! The careers page is down! This means something- right r-r-RIGHT!?

• Well they didn't say it isn't happening? They just tweeted out support for skunkape?

So Telltale Tweeted

• Today is the official day where my step-father lost his way completely. Out of nowhere, he took my internet out in result of preventing me from doing school work and he still put me in arguments about the divorce between him and my mother. He kept blaming me for lying to him about what my mother was doing, even though it was her decision to begin with. Me and my sister had nothing to do with their shenanigans whatsoever. It has always been my mother's decision to hook up with someone else. I tried to tell him that what he is doing to me isn't going to make him feel any better but he denied everything. I wanted to give him a chance and support him so he wouldn't feel all alone but he blew it. I asked him if I am bothering him in my house and he actually dared to say yes. At that point, I decided to agree with what he suggested me to do, which is move to my mother's boyfriend's house. I packed everything I could and now I am living in my mother's new home. I really cannot tell if what I did was all wrong or my step-ass just became unstable and thinks he is justified for all the wrong things he made. I am feeling depressed and I am fucking angry. If he refuses to get along with me, then I don't want to see or speak with him ever again. Now I feel bad for my step-grandmother who is about to die sooner or later. I was planning to send my condolences to her but her son gave me no choice. That's just the way it is, I guess.

• I mean their reply tweets, everyday Telltale can usually be seen replying to questions about Telltale's revival everyday and they had gone almost a week without doing so until earlier today.

AChicken posted: »

Well they didn't say it isn't happening? They just tweeted out support for skunkape?

• I think you did the right thing. He's gone beyond anything you can keep stable. You can still send a support card to your step-grandmother. Just make it about her and don't mention her son.

Today is the official day where my step-father lost his way completely. Out of nowhere, he took my internet out in result of preventing me f

• I'm sorry Aron. That sounds awfully tough to go through. I think cutting him out for now is a good decision. If he won't hear your say and treats you wrong because of it, then you don't need to be around him.

Hope you can be done with this and move on. Sounds really stressful, and you don't deserve that.

Today is the official day where my step-father lost his way completely. Out of nowhere, he took my internet out in result of preventing me f

• Thank you for your sweet words. The last thing I have to worry is my cats who stayed home with him, especially my sister's. At least I get to visit them from time to time before my step-dick comes back from work.

I sure tried everything I could to support him after the divorce but once he starting pinning his shit on me only because I lied (By my mother's orders), I started to realize he fell on the same category of bad step-parentage. He tried to play the victim in every single sentence.

@WarpSpeed

You can still send a support card to your step-grandmother. Just make it about her and don't mention her son.

Unfortunately, I cannot do that because I do not have her phone number and the only way to get it is to ask my step-douche for it. I refuse to talk to him ever again. If he wants to be alone when she goes away, then that's what he deserves. What a fucking crybaby.

I'm sorry Aron. That sounds awfully tough to go through. I think cutting him out for now is a good decision. If he won't hear your say and t

• edited December 2021

Twelve Minutes is now on Playstation and Switch, finally a platform that I'm guaranteed it'll run on (and I own)!

...And it's 33.49$ CAD. Okay I guess I'll wait some more then.

Also the teaser poster for the Sonic Movie 2 is out. Trailer tomorrow during the Game Awards, so I guess Ben Schwartz is our yearly Movie Star appearance. With him, it probably won't be too awkward.

It's also been confirmed that Colleen O'Shaughnessey (Tails' video game VA) is still reprising her role for the film so that's awesome news.

• Also, who will be the epic gamer who makes the VGA thread so we can once again be told before the show starts that Telltale won't be there?

• Avatar Last Airbender Monopoly set! On Amazon!

@MetallicaRules you might get fired, but please steal me a copy :heart: :wink:

• You draw a chance card.

You are frozen in ice and the air nation is decimated by the fire nation.
    Go directly to jail.
    Do not pass go.
    Do not collect $200.

Avatar Last Airbender Monopoly set! On Amazon! @MetallicaRules you might get fired, but please steal me a copy

• edited December 2021

Sorry Chicken, I already got fired for stealing one for myself...totally worth it.

In all seriousness, I'd totally get that if I had someone to actually play Monopoly with. It would go great next to Metallica Monopoly...and yes, that is an actual thing.

Avatar Last Airbender Monopoly set! On Amazon! @MetallicaRules you might get fired, but please steal me a copy

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2021

"Uh, ackchyually, that would not be accurate to the spirit of Avatar, because Avatar is about balance between the four elements, while Monopoly promotes greed and competition."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.