Pre-Ordered but Can't Access BTTF Insider Forums

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Thank you, Alan! You've made my day :-)
  • edited November 2010
    i JUST pre ordered....

maybe im blind
    but i dont see a link for the insider forums anywhere....

i feel lost.
  • edited November 2010
    i JUST pre ordered....

maybe im blind
    but i dont see a link for the insider forums anywhere....

i feel lost.

You should see it in the Universal Games area, between BTTF and Jurassic Park. I checked and your account is good to go on the forum.
  • edited November 2010
    You should see it in the Universal Games area, between BTTF and Jurassic Park. I checked and your account is good to go on the forum.

hahaha yes it is

i just saw it...

ive lost it.
  • edited November 2010
    I cannot see the insider forums and pre ordered more than 24 hours ago.

Thanks

Jay
  • edited November 2010
    Guess I should cry me too.

Typical thing, didn't have a forum user name until way after I preordered.

I would try to get a Username before..but my DeLorean just wont start.
  • edited November 2010
    @jaybyron and @Krohn: You guys should be all set!
  • edited November 2010
    So, I pre-ordered the game like any awesome BTTF fan should! (I can't wait :D) Anyway... I can't see the Insider Forums? Maybe I'm being an idiot here, but where are they?!

Any help is greatly appreciated :rolleyes:
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2010
    I'll put you in exactly the right thread for this... ;)

If reloading the main forum page doesn't work, Alan will have to manually "switch it on" for you.

/edit: arghh. I've sent this thread to the BTTF forum apparently. Hope that now everything's right again. :(
  • edited November 2010
    So, I pre-ordered the game like any awesome BTTF fan should! (I can't wait :D) Anyway... I can't see the Insider Forums? Maybe I'm being an idiot here, but where are they?!

Any help is greatly appreciated :rolleyes:

You're all set Future-Girl.
  • edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    I pre-ordered on 11/4 and I cannot access the Insider Forums. TIA
  • edited November 2010
    Starflyer wrote: »
    I pre-ordered on 11/4 and I cannot access the Insider Forums. TIA

You're all set too!
  • edited November 2010
    I also can't see the insider forums...
  • edited November 2010
    Well this is great TT you set up a "Insider forum" for a incentive to pre order the bttf "PC" game and all the people that pre order cant access it lol, This is another reason why there should not be a insider forum.....
  • edited November 2010
    bttf1985cc wrote: »
    Well this is great TT you set up a "Insider forum" for a incentive to pre order the bttf "PC" game and all the people that pre order cant access it lol, This is another reason why there should not be a insider forum.....

What? Only people that didn't have a forum account prior to pre-ordering the game have been having issues getting onto the Insider Forum.

landysmods: You're all set.
  • edited November 2010
    I just pre-ordered but can't see those forums either. The strange thing is I only see "Back to the Future Episode 1 of 5" in my games that I got from the Blu-Ray offer. The serial number is different too from the one I got in my confirmation email. I do see the Puzzle Agent from the order which I gifted since I already own it.

Did something broke or is it supposed to be working like that? Earlier when I have preordered your games, I've seen all the episodes appear on my game list.

Edit: Don't know if you guys did something or not but I can access the insider forums now. Thanks!
  • edited November 2010
    The purchased full season of Back to the Future doesn't appear in the 'Your Games' section right now. No need for worry. :)
  • edited November 2010
    Can I get an add to the preorder forum too please? Preordered on the 22nd I think. (And just so you know, it's the same issue with setting up forum after preorder, so nothing new to worry about. :))
  • edited November 2010
    Hey, I just pre-ordered and I'm eagerly awaiting to see all the lovely content in the pre-order forum, but it isn't showing up! Any chance of an unlock?

Thanks in advance :o
  • edited November 2010
    Mills2501 and GeorgeC: You're all set!
  • edited November 2010
    I pre-ordered BTTF a while ago (Oct. 26), but I still don't have access to the Fourms. Any help?
  • edited November 2010
    reddmhjlh: You're good to go!
  • edited November 2010
    Hi,

I Pre-ordered BTTF about a week ago and still cant access the "special" forum. Any ideas?
  • edited November 2010
    Andayle wrote: »
    Hi,

I Pre-ordered BTTF about a week ago and still cant access the "special" forum. Any ideas?

You're all set!
  • edited November 2010
    Same here. Pre-ordered BTTF a while ago, no access to the special forums.

Thanks. :)
  • edited November 2010
    Hi, I cannot see this forum either. Help, please and thank you!
  • edited November 2010
    zproc and SkellingtonBang: Both of you are good to go!
  • edited November 2010
    I pre-ordered last week but still can't find the insider forum.

A little help please!
    Thanks!
    Rick
  • edited November 2010
    ricko19: You're good!
  • edited November 2010
    Heya, sorry to keep you guys from your work but I'm experiencing the same problems.
    I placed my order over a month ago but I only just discovered that there is supposed to be a forum also. I just created a username (I should have created one a lot sooner, I know.) Anyway, keep up the good work! ...and thanks in advance!
  • edited November 2010
    OUTATIMEWARD: You're good! Also, not a problem! :)
  • edited November 2010
    Hi Alan,

Could I get an unlock for the insider forums too! I purchased bttf about a week ago.

--

Jake

--
  • edited December 2010
    Just wanted to say a big thank you for sorting it out :) Looking forward to browsing the forum now!
  • edited December 2010
    crazy88888888: You're all set.
  • edited December 2010
    I pre-order BTTF about a month ago and i still dont have access. can i get unlocked please :D. thanks in advance.
  • edited December 2010
    smallo: All set.
  • edited December 2010
    Hi I can't get on the Insider Forum either. Can I get unlocked too? Thanks!
  • edited December 2010
    I've got the same problem. No insider forum...
  • edited December 2010
    Jimmy Rogers and Launchero: You're all set.
This discussion has been closed.