Can't buy BttF Deluxe Edition

I'm trying to buy the Deluxe Edition of BttF (the upgrade version, I pre-ordered the game itself the moment is was possible), and whenever I click the 'add to cart'-button I get taken to the 'my cart'-screen, but it shows the cart as empty. I tried several browsers (Firefox, IE and Chrome) on several pc's, but I always have the same problem. I'm hoping to be able to buy this as soon as possible, because it's a limited edition.

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I'm not having any luck either. :(
  • edited August 2011
    It's down right now. There were a few things wrong the item page. Hopefully it will be back soon.
    edited August 2011
    OK. Thanks Amy! You can disregard my ticket (or at least you could if you hadn't replied to it 8 minutes ago ;)).

EDIT: It is now working from this page, but still not from this one.
  • edited August 2011
    Well, as far as I can see, it's working now, with some lag but working. At least till the point where you need to select the shipping method (witch shows the price) and for me it only shows the FREE method.

Well, I know it's not free, specially for my country (Brazil) and the shopp knows it too. A message appears right after I click on submit order and it says that I need to select a shipping method, but it just simply doesn't show any...

What do I do now? C'mon I've pre-ordered the game and I've just loved the goods, but the store just does not allow me to finish my order... Great Scott...Help me.. haha
  • edited August 2011
    Secreto wrote: »
    Well, as far as I can see, it's working now, with some lag but working. At least till the point where you need to select the shipping method (witch shows the price) and for me it only shows the FREE method.

Well, I know it's not free, specially for my country (Brazil) and the shopp knows it too. A message appears right after I click on submit order and it says that I need to select a shipping method, but it just simply doesn't show any...

What do I do now? C'mon I've pre-ordered the game and I've just loved the goods, but the store just does not allow me to finish my order... Great Scott...Help me.. haha

Same here :(
    I'm from Norway btw
  • edited August 2011
    I tried to buy the "Back to the Future: Deluxe Pack," and add the item to your shopping cart, the message:
    "Your cart is Currently empty!"

: (
    edited August 2011
    Roberta wrote: »
    I tried to buy the "Back to the Future: Deluxe Pack," and add the item to your shopping cart, the message:
    "Your cart is Currently empty!"

: (
    Try from this page.
  • edited August 2011
    If anyone is still having issues please email me at support@telltalegames.com
  • edited August 2011
    Well, somehow it worked. Still I don't know if it was for everyone so far. But it's good to know that Telltale is working on a solution. Hope they find one soon for everyone. See ya guys in the future, or maybe the past, who knows?
  • edited October 2011
    Well, just for the records. I've received the package, directly from 1986 (!?!?), last week. Good crazy content. Thanks Telltale.
This discussion has been closed.