Never got Season Two Collector's Disc

This problem was cleared up a while ago. Any clue how to delete posts?

Comments

• edited September 2011
    i have the same problem the Season Two Collector's Disc didnt come with my order that i made on June 14
  • edited September 2011
    redrum666 wrote: »
    i have the same problem the Season Two Collector's Disc didnt come with my order that i made on June 14

Those have been on backorder and we should receive them within 10 business days.
  • edited October 2011
    I'm in a similiar position...I ordered the collectors set of all 3 Sam and Max seasons and only got 1 and 3, 2 never came.
    It was the same time.

Annoyingly the list on my account doesnt show the discs seperate, so the fact I didnt recieve #2 isnt really flagged.
  • edited October 2011
    Same problem here :(
  • edited October 2011
    i also never got the season 2 disc when i ordered the complete collection of sam and max.
  • edited October 2011
    These will be shipping out tomorrow! Sorry it took so long. We hit a snag at the printers.
  • edited February 2012
    ok so i still havn't recieved season 2 and i got season 1 and 3 about 5 months ago!
  • edited February 2012
    I just created a new order for you and it will be going in the mail early next week. A new order should have been created for you in October, so I'm not sure what happened there, and I definitely apologize for the delay.

If any of you are still missing the season 2 disc, please let me know and I'll get it sorted ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.