Will the "exclusive digital content" of the Deluxe Edition be on the Collector's DVD?

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
Before I order the game, I'd like to know, will the "exclusive digital content", which includes the soundtrack and behind the scenes video be put on the Collector's Edition DVD?

Comments

• edited November 2011
    The soundtrack -might- be on the DVD, however, I believe that the DVD will -not- have the commentary. One of the TTG staff mentioned in another thread that by removing the commentary from the DVD, they could make it longer and more detailed, and that wording tells me that we'll only have it in a downloadable format.
  • edited November 2011
    Blips wrote: »
    Before I order the game, I'd like to know, will the "exclusive digital content", which includes the soundtrack and behind the scenes video be put on the Collector's Edition DVD?
    Both are currently only available as Digital Downloads under "My Stuff" if you purchased the Deluxe Edition. No plans for it ending up in the pack itself when it ships.
  • edited November 2011
    The soundtrack is missing one of my favourite songs of the game, so I'm already a tad disappointed (it's a song that plays during a really epic scene during the third chapter).
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Stalkers wrote: »
    The soundtrack is missing one of my favourite songs of the game, so I'm already a tad disappointed (it's a song that plays during a really epic scene during the third chapter).
    I suggest you keep an eye out for an updated Telltale Music Extractor.
    The program lets you extract music from Telltale games (you don't say ;)) and usually gets updated shortly after Telltale's game releases.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.