Still Waiting......

So I'm on Steam, and they list 'The Wolf Among Us' as being out, and available to play. And yet; I'm still waiting on you folks to tell me when I can play. I logged in here; and saw I can download the game, for which I did. Still can't play, log in error!! So how much longer do we have to wait?

Comments

• I know! What's gives? I don't understand how a game can be listed as released; yet you still can't play it!!

• its so stupid i buy a game activate it on their site and than install the game and than you can't just play it oh NO log in so we can see if you bought the game!!! WTF i registered it...!!!!

cyperrat posted: »

I know! What's gives? I don't understand how a game can be listed as released; yet you still can't play it!!

• I don't even have the option to download the game yet.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

@puzzlebox posted some official info about the file you downloaded

We hit the go button a little too early this morning, and for a period of about 10 minutes people were able to download something that's not the final build. You should uninstall that and delete the download - we'll have a fresh, working download later this afternoon (US west coast time). Thanks for your patience, we can't wait for you to play the episode!

Source

• This is ridiculous! People are playing it on Steam already but if you bought the game from the ACTUAL DEVELOPERS you can't even play it!

• It looks like it's not avaialbe until 10 pm tonight PST (West Coast Time). Someone at Telltale should tell Steam; cause they have it listed as realeased. People are going to want to play if they buy the game today!

• Well the thing is that people are actually playing it on steam right now

cyperrat posted: »

It looks like it's not avaialbe until 10 pm tonight PST (West Coast Time). Someone at Telltale should tell Steam; cause they have it listed as realeased. People are going to want to play if they buy the game today!

• You looked on your My Games and didn't see the download button. Maybe they removed it then.

I don't even have the option to download the game yet.

• Amazon.com customers are being told the game is not available until 10 pm Pacific Standard Time. I'm hoping it will before then!

Asdalok posted: »

This is ridiculous! People are playing it on Steam already but if you bought the game from the ACTUAL DEVELOPERS you can't even play it!

• What he said. What is totally unacceptable. I understand this things happen, but you really should have been more careful.
    I ordered directly here to support you guys, so that you didn't have to pay for steam %, and this is what I get, the chance to see my friends playing it on steam where I am here waiting for nothing.

Asdalok posted: »

Well the thing is that people are actually playing it on steam right now

• Exactly! The reason we pre-order pc games digitally is so we can play them the instant they come out; which makes this very disappointing...

Cavalheiro posted: »

What he said. What is totally unacceptable. I understand this things happen, but you really should have been more careful. I ordered directly

• so lemme guess midnight just like walking dead was?

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Since this is evolving into a release date discussion, please continue in the release date discussion thread.

This discussion has been closed.