Unable to login

Ok any idea when login will be fixed?

Comments

• same buy
    can't communicate with TT server

• edited October 2013

Same here - "Can't communitate with Telltale Servers".

• Ditto for me.

• edited October 2013

same for me

• edited October 2013

yep, same here, im going to play a match of starcraft, and if this isnt fixed by the time im back, im going to be slightly annoyed

• its so stupid i buy a game activate it on their site and than install the game and than you can't just play it oh NO log in so we can see if you bought the game!!! WTF i registered it...!!!!

• And now the download for the installer is gone.

• edited October 2013

well atleast that means they are working on it, and that we MIGHT HAVE to download the whole thing again through the web browser -_-

azareon posted: »

And now the download for the installer is gone.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

@puzzlebox posted some official info about the file you downloaded

We hit the go button a little too early this morning, and for a period of about 10 minutes people were able to download something that's not the final build. You should uninstall that and delete the download - we'll have a fresh, working download later this afternoon (US west coast time). Thanks for your patience, we can't wait for you to play the episode!

Source

• Sorry and find this unacceptable and want to know the correct channels to obtain a refund so I can go buy a steam version.

DjNDB posted: »

@puzzlebox posted some official info about the file you downloaded We hit the go button a little too early this morning, and for a perio

• "later this afternoon" thats very selfish, so us europeans need to wait til tomorrow to play?

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

I am not sure if they will do that, but you can contact them at support@telltalegames.com

antonyfrn posted: »

Sorry and find this unacceptable and want to know the correct channels to obtain a refund so I can go buy a steam version.

• Thank you.

DjNDB posted: »

I am not sure if they will do that, but you can contact them at support@telltalegames.com

• just give us steam codes whats the deal with no steam codes !!!

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

We are working to get our version of the game live as soon as possible. For anyone who downloaded what was available at 10am, this data is not correct and will not work once the game does go live. Please uninstall/delete this data and when we push the game live later, you should have no trouble installing and logging in.

I am sorry for the delay and promise we are trying to sort this out immediately.

• Getting a message "Can't Login" after downloading the game after 10pm eastern time and then trying to play at 2am. Are things still not working?

• I got the message "Login Error Can't Communicate With Telltale Servers" too. I used both Username and Email, to no avail.

Please help!

• I have uninstalled, re-downloaded whatever file is in My Games on Oct 12, Saturday, 12:10PM Central, tried to login and still there's the error message.

Being a long time fan of Telltale, I guess I can afford ONE MORE DAY of this nonsense. Please Telltale do something! I paid for this and those pirates are already completing this game. Unbelievable. If it wasn't for the Collector's DVD, I would've gotten this on Steam.

Thank goodness for GOG.com!

Please please help.

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

If you've tried to login with both your username and email address, but are still unable to, please send a ticket to our Support Team at support@telltalegames.com. Include your email address and full name so we can look up your account and verify that the game is owned. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, if you downloaded the game because it officially went live on our servers at about 5:30pm Pacific Time on Oct 11th, then please uninstall the game, delete your save directory, delete the installation file, and download the installer again from our website before trying to login again.

• My email did NOT work for 2 days (I always use my email for the site & games), saw this and tried the username, which worked. You might want to add this as a "try this first" kind of thing on the main "read this first" sticky thread.

MattP posted: »

If you've tried to login with both your username and email address, but are still unable to, please send a ticket to our Support Team at suppo

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

You might want to add this as a "try this first" kind of thing on the main "read this first" sticky thread.

Done.

My email did NOT work for 2 days (I always use my email for the site & games), saw this and tried the username, which worked. You might want to add this as a "try this first" kind of thing on the main "read this first" sticky thread.

This discussion has been closed.