Can't download the game, I want a Steam key.

I'm waiting for months and when it's finally came out, I can't play it (nor download it.......) your servers are........ uh, bad, I would like a Steam key, it would be helpful.

Comments

• Still can't play....

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

@puzzlebox posted some official info about the availability

We hit the go button a little too early this morning, and for a period of about 10 minutes people were able to download something that's not the final build. You should uninstall that and delete the download - we'll have a fresh, working download later this afternoon (US west coast time). Thanks for your patience, we can't wait for you to play the episode!

Source

• Okay... but I can not download the game, it's always stops in the middle of the download.

DjNDB posted: »

@puzzlebox posted some official info about the availability We hit the go button a little too early this morning, and for a period of ab

• I don't have the option to download it at all

DjNDB posted: »

@puzzlebox posted some official info about the availability We hit the go button a little too early this morning, and for a period of ab

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Until the game officially goes live, no one should see a download link. If you do, please log out of your Telltale account, clear your browser cache and then log back in. When the game is available for download, the link should re-activate. We will post this information closer to that time. We apologize for the delay.

• What?.. but the game did officially released on Steam, my friends 'been playing for hours now :O

MattP posted: »

Until the game officially goes live, no one should see a download link. If you do, please log out of your Telltale account, clear your browse

• Yeah, it's all over YouTube too :(

What?.. but the game did officially released on Steam, my friends 'been playing for hours now :O

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

That's the Steam version, this is in reference to the Telltale version. If you are having trouble playing the Steam version, please create a new thread or send a support ticket to support@telltalegames.com.

Yeah, it's all over YouTube too

• same here wtf

I don't have the option to download it at all

• I pre-ordered the "telltale version" and its 4:18 PM MTN time and it still says not available. So whats wrong with your version huh?

That's the Steam version, this is in reference to the Telltale version. If you are having trouble playing the Steam version, please create a new thread or send a support ticket to support@telltalegames.com.

• I have to agree. There is something wrong when the people that pre order here get access to the game later. That's not much of a thank you for giving you a bigger chunk of the sale price.
    Half tempted to cancel my order and get it on steam instead.

• I............ really don't get it, how is it that in the official site, the site of the publisher&developer, the game released later than in a third party it is already released?
    It is actually like going to a writer and he says "I don't have a copy" and then going to a books store and buy that book ._.

I think that I'll buy TWD Season 2 by Steam ><

This discussion has been closed.