Crash on the wolf among us

Anybody has the soluction for the crash right after the intro text on the game?
I'm using windowns 7 64 bit and,I'm don't using a controller

Comments

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited October 2013

Are you experiencing an actual crash to the desktop or a black screen?

If you are reaching a black screen, try switching to windowed mode (Alt-enter). If the game appears, you can try changing your graphics settings as it may be an issue with an unsupported resolution. Alternatively, check the system specifications for the game against your computer's specs. If your computer is below min spec or using an integrated graphics card, that most likely explains the issue you are encountering.

If you are experiencing an actual crash, please provide further details about what you are seeing and I can try to offer some more suggestions. A crash could also be related to a below min spec computer or integrated graphics card, so including some details about your system specs would greatly help.

• Hey, I'm actually experiencing a crash every time I try to open this game. It gets to the "Click here to begin" part, I click, then boom. "Experiencing a problem.." etc. But then there's this bubble that pops up on the bottom right that says, "Not the optimal resolution, it's supposed to be 1366 x 768." WELL I checked my computer, & I think it's set on that exact number. Idk what I'm doing wrong. :(

MattP posted: »

Are you experiencing an actual crash to the desktop or a black screen? If you are reaching a black screen, try switching to windowed mode (

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Can you provide a screenshot of that error message?

mickeyfacee posted: »

Hey, I'm actually experiencing a crash every time I try to open this game. It gets to the "Click here to begin" part, I click, then boom. "Exp

• Idk how to link the screenshot to this text!

• I'm starting to think that the game is just incompatible with my system, but I just wish I knew why. & if it were incompatible, why take me to the "click anywhere to begin" & THEN close out.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2013

@Xandde
    @mickeyfacee
    I can take a look.

Please follow the instructions to run the TWAU Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "TWAU_support_data_pc.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

You have to upload the image to something like http://imgur.com/ first.

Idk how to link the screenshot to this text!

• DjNDB posted: »

@Xandde @mickeyfacee I can take a look. Please follow the instructions to run the TWAU Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "TWAU_support_data_pc.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2013

Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Your notebook indeed doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Intel graphics chips are not recommended and they don't work well with TTG's games.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/czfh77 Please do?

• Aw man. Is there anything I can do??

DjNDB posted: »

Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family Your notebook indeed doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Intel graphics chips are not recommended and they don't work well with TTG's games.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Since notebook graphics usually can't be upgraded, you can only try playing on a different computer.

Aw man. Is there anything I can do??

• Is there any way I'd be able to obtain a refund?

Since notebook graphics usually can't be upgraded, you can only try playing on a different computer.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

I suggest you write to support@telltalegames.com about that.

Is there any way I'd be able to obtain a refund?

• OOH. New question. Can I switch this purchase over to a new device? Like, I bought it for a computer, But wanna play on ps3?

I suggest you write to support@telltalegames.com about that.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

That's not possible. In the TTG store you get the PC/Mac version. All other versions are available in the respective stores, e.g. PSN for PS3.

OOH. New question. Can I switch this purchase over to a new device? Like, I bought it for a computer, But wanna play on ps3?

This discussion has been closed.