Can't install

Every time I start installer, the game tells me "Installation directory must be on a local hard drive". No matter what partition or drive I choose, the message is the same.

Can you send me a Steam key instead, I'm not happy since I preordered the game via GamersGate, and now I can't even install the buggy version you offer on the site for buyers.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Look here about the steam key.

I can take a look at the other issue.

Please follow the instructions to run the TWAU Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "TWAU_support_data_pc.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

• edited October 2013

So what you're telling me is to access the game I bought, I need to download the installer again, download some other software as well, run some scripts, register on a third site to upload data instead of just sending me a Steam key?

DjNDB posted: »

Look here about the steam key. I can take a look at the other issue. Please follow the instructions to run the TWAU Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "TWAU_support_data_pc.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

I can't send you a steam key, because I am not a TTG employee. Just a volunteer trying to help.

NippleThief posted: »

So what you're telling me is to access the game I bought, I need to download the installer again, download some other software as well, run some scripts, register on a third site to upload data instead of just sending me a Steam key?

This discussion has been closed.