MAC: There is a shadow...

Since I have played the episode on my friend's PC I already knew where things were leading and what it should look like, but its get kind of annoying, especially since I want my friend to play it. In my game there is literally a huge shadow hanging over certain parts of the game; Lawrence's body, half of his white shirt is glitch and the book that I find Faith's ring symbol in. Also the music glitches at the end when you find snow white also a tab in the beginning.

I understand the demands of making this for mac users are a hassle, but I would like to play my game with no worries. Patch? Thank you.

Comments

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

This may be an issue with using your integrated graphics card instead of your discrete graphics card. To make sure you are using the most powerful graphics card on your system, open System Preferences and then select Energy Saver. You should be able to deselect the check box at the top that says 'Automatic graphics switching'. This should resolve the issue.

If you do not have this option available, please send me your Mac's video card settings by selecting the Apple logo on the top toolbar of your desktop, then select 'About this Mac', and then 'More info...'. Select the graphics tab on the left-side box and copy and paste the text from the right-side box into a reply here.

• Intel HD Graphics 3000:

Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Type: GPU
    Bus: Built-In
    VRAM (Total): 384 MB
    Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
    Device ID: 0x0126
    Revision ID: 0x0009
    Displays:
    Color LCD:
    Resolution: 1280 x 800
    Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
    Main Display: Yes
    Mirror: Off
    Online: Yes
    Built-In: Yes

Sorry it took so long.

MattP posted: »

This may be an issue with using your integrated graphics card instead of your discrete graphics card. To make sure you are using the most pow

This discussion has been closed.