T.W.A.U

I have 2 problems when starting, firstly , no mouse pointer is on screen and secondly, I am "Unable to connect to Telltale Servers"

I've downloaded & installed the current version and still no fix.

Any options?
Thanks

Comments

• I am getting something that says "You don't own the game" even though I own the game...

• I also would rather not go through Steam to download games.

Reetin posted: »

I am getting something that says "You don't own the game" even though I own the game...

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2013

If you still can't log into TWAU, please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in the new password. Then try logging in with username and password again.

There's a workaround for the mouse issue at the bottom of the Support FAQ. It should not be an issue anymore after you are logged in.

I also would rather not go through Steam to download games.

• I changed the password as you suggested but it still didn't work with the error message "can't connect to telltale servers" still happening.

I then installed a Sam & Max game I have already, launched it & it asked for my login details, which I filled in and was accepted - using my user name & password though, NOT email address and then left it at the "Launch Game" screen.

I then launched TWAU and after pushing space it connected to the server for the first time. I then entered my details as above & everything worked.

I have no idea why this happened but maybe my fix will help someone else.

DjNDB posted: »

If you still can't log into TWAU, please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in th

This discussion has been closed.