Trying to unlock game at title screen, CAN'T LOGIN

At the initial title screen, it says to login and I do, at first it tells me it can not connect to server, then I try again and it says the it cant log me in, either exit or sign out. neither one works. HELP!! :(

Comments

• Same issue here.

• I'm experiencing the same problem :(

• Yep, same here.

Good to know it's not a problem with my PC/internet connection.

• E-Mailed the support team 4 hours ago, still nothing...

Rimaan posted: »

Same issue here.

• E-Mailed the support team 4 hours ago, still nothing...

Veugdenmans posted: »

I'm experiencing the same problem

• yeah... you aren't the only one

Yep, same here. Good to know it's not a problem with my PC/internet connection.

• Still not working for me. Did Anybody get any news?

• No response yet...

• edited October 2013

I have the same problem :( I think it was a better idea to take it from Steam. I don't see any problems with that version.

• no response at all...

• I hope I can play today! I have the same problem and wait patiently! =)

• I just really want to play... I cant be patient haha

freddy91 posted: »

I hope I can play today! I have the same problem and wait patiently!

• I've got the same issue - no solution yet?

... I hope it's not that I cannot play, each time I cannot connect to the server...

• Same here :(

• Same problem.

What gives TT

• I was really looking forward to play this game today... Now im just disappointed... The first time I've downloaded sth and cannot play it.

It seems so senseless that first it's possible to pay and download, but then not possible to sign in...

• It's easier to take our money and then find excuses :(

Klincky posted: »

I was really looking forward to play this game today... Now im just disappointed... The first time I've downloaded sth and cannot play it. It seems so senseless that first it's possible to pay and download, but then not possible to sign in...

• Now it worked (-:

--> you just have to keep trying... Good luck!

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2013

If you still can't log into TWAU, please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in the new password. Then try logging in with username and password again.

• Happy to say that my login was a sucess, happy gaming! :)

• I changed my password and now I am able to play the game. I hope the same goes for you guys.

• Same here...

• I changed the password and now it works :D

• Well for me it changed from cannot login to cannot connect with server.
    Thats progress :|

• MattPMattP ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

If you continue to encounter this issue, and your password ONLY contains a-z, A-Z, and 0-9 and no other characters, then please email our support staff at support@telltalegames.com. Please specify the issue you are encountering and make sure to note that your password does not contain special characters. We may need to ask for information about your system that should not be shared publicly. We will not ask you for your password.

If you have played The Walking Dead and are now trying to play The Wolf Among Us, but your account fails to login, please select Sign Out, and log in again. If the game fails to authenticate, Exit the game and relaunch. You should now be able to connect without having to login. We are looking into why this occurs, so please feel free to share any information you can.

• Finally it works!:)

• Finally works, thanks :)

MattP posted: »

If you continue to encounter this issue, and your password ONLY contains a-z, A-Z, and 0-9 and no other characters, then please email our supp

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

To trigger a notification: I have updated my recommendation to only use characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9.

DjNDB posted: »

If you still can't log into TWAU, please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in the new password. Then try logging in with username and password again.

• As suggested I changed my password to alphanumeric only and that didn't fix the login problem.

I was just about to write an email to support when I realized I had only tried logging in with email + password, because that's how you log into the website. Once I tried logging in with username + password instead it worked just fine.

• Wonderful :D Now I can login too!

Amarinth posted: »

As suggested I changed my password to alphanumeric only and that didn't fix the login problem. I was just about to write an email to suppor

• Damn I thought I had found the answer then! Still no luck for me. I bought this game on the 15th and haven't been able to play it yet! :(

As suggested I changed my password to alphanumeric only and that didn't fix the login problem. I was just about to write an email to suppor

I'm glad it's working for you now! I do want to mention that you can also use your username and password to log into the website.

Please email our support team at support@telltalegames.com for further assistance. We may ask for some information about your account and your computer which you probably don't want to share on the forums.

foxnoir posted: »

Damn I thought I had found the answer then! Still no luck for me. I bought this game on the 15th and haven't been able to play it yet!

• This happened to me when I entered my e-mail address, but it worked when I entered my actual username.

• same problem

• edited October 2013

Update: Had the same issue, fixed it by changing the password to a new one and using my user name instead of email on the login! hope that helps..

This discussion has been closed.