cant communicate with telltale servers

No problem logging in to walking dead but keep getting this error on wolf amung us. I uninstalledit and reinstall it but same problem.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please try logging in using your username and password.
    If that doesn't work please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in the new password. Then try logging in with username and password again.

• I also can't get my game to start for the same reason. I just purchased this game yesterday and I still can't get it to work. I did everything DjNDB said above and it still won't communicate with the Telltale server. Please help, I am dying to play this game.

DjNDB posted: »

Please try logging in using your username and password. If that doesn't work please change your password on the settings page, and only use t

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Are you able to enter username and password, or doesn't it even ask?

I also can't get my game to start for the same reason. I just purchased this game yesterday and I still can't get it to work. I did everythi

• edited October 2013

got the same problem here. it's not even asking for my username and password.

changed password.. still not working.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

If it doesn't even ask, that should be fixable by deleting the Login data from the registry.

First, open a command window.
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "cmd" and press enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the Windows key. Type in "cmd" and press enter
    Windows 8: At the start screen, type in "cmd" and press enter

Then copy the command line below and paste it into the command window, press enter, and confirm the question:
    REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telltale Games\Launcher"

alcana posted: »

got the same problem here. it's not even asking for my username and password. changed password.. still not working.

• I'm in a similar position.

it's asking for my details but after i enter them (and i've checked with this site and reset my password to be sure) it tells me "login error: can't communicate with telltale servers"

If it doesn't even ask, that should be fixable by deleting the Login data from the registry. First, open a command window. Windows XP: Go

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

If you tried logging in with username (not e-mail) and password, and changing the password to alphanumeric characters without success, please write an E-Mail to support@telltalegames.com. Include the E-Mail address you used for your TTG Account and full name so they can look up your account.

trevwood posted: »

I'm in a similar position. it's asking for my details but after i enter them (and i've checked with this site and reset my password to be sure) it tells me "login error: can't communicate with telltale servers"

• That worked for me,thank you so much! i just finished Episode 1 :)

If it doesn't even ask, that should be fixable by deleting the Login data from the registry. First, open a command window. Windows XP: Go

This discussion has been closed.