Game Crash on PC

Background.
Game being run on a Laptop
Using steam to run it.
Graphic card specs are the same as my sisters laptop whom is able to run the game.

Game will start up fine and go to the "Click to Continue" screen,

After clicking the game displays "connecting" for a second then freezes and stops responding.

Related file for support.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c4w0nh

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    Dedicated Memory: 128 MB

Intel graphics chips are not recommended and they don't work well with TTG's games. If you post the support tool info of the other laptop i can look if i can find what makes the difference.

• I cant get that file next weekend. I have noticed you linking exes related to the graphics card that are the cause of a crash. Does that appear to happen in this support file? Are there any other causes to this crash?

If the game can get into the "Click to continue option" does it still signify a graphics problem? Because it appears that it crashes at the connecting symbol

I have also found a video of someone running the game on the same graphics card.

""

DjNDB posted: »

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Dedicated Memory: 128 MB Intel graphics chips are not recommended and they don't work well wit

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Intel graphics are very flaky with TTG's games, and I don't know which work and which don't. It probably also depends on the driver version and maybe other factors.
    With TWAU I have heard of crashes later in the game in some cases with Intel graphics. You can try to find a solution that works, but I am not an expert on Intel Graphics at all.

Just a thought because it happens while it connects: Have you tried if you can play if you are disconnected from the Internet?

Marid posted: »

I cant get that file next weekend. I have noticed you linking exes related to the graphics card that are the cause of a crash. Does that appea

This discussion has been closed.