the wolf among us wont run on steam

i have windows 8 and i just installed twau, when i click play a load window flashs on and off my screen but no game, i try a cpl more time and still nothing but another window comes up saying "failed to start game (app already running)", but i still see no game.

Comments

• edited October 2013

1) If you have a controller plugged in, unplug it and try running the game again.
    2) You're on Win 8, so try updating to Win 8.1. That's been reported to fix errors with TWAU.

Let us know if either of those solutions help out.

Disclaimer: Moderators on this forum are volunteers from the community and are not employees of the company. Our posts merely express our personal opinion and should not be mistaken for official company statements.

• i don't have a controller attached to my system just a mouse and keyboard, i already had to do a reinstall of widows 8 just to get rid of windows 8.1 because it is so full of bugs that it messed my system up.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please follow the instructions to run the TWAU Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "TWAU_support_data_pc.zip" or "TWAU_support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

jpb93 posted: »

i don't have a controller attached to my system just a mouse and keyboard, i already had to do a reinstall of widows 8 just to get rid of windows 8.1 because it is so full of bugs that it messed my system up.

• DjNDB posted: »

Please follow the instructions to run the TWAU Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "TWAU_support_data_pc.zip" or "TWAU_support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    jpb93 posted: »

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dfzfic

This discussion has been closed.