TheWolfAmongUs.msi Corrupt Cabinet Files

After downloading directly from Telltale the installer multiple times, each time the file has a corrupt cabinet file that prevents installation of the game.

Support info: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xo42ff

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Do you have any security software running?
    I've seen issues like this with Norton software. Please try downloading during a clean boot.

• Not Norton but this seems to have worked. Thank you much.

DjNDB posted: »

Do you have any security software running? I've seen issues like this with Norton software. Please try downloading during a clean boot.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Awesome. For future reference, which security software is running and in which version?

Not Norton but this seems to have worked. Thank you much.

• Microsoft Security Essentials 4.3.219.0

Awesome. For future reference, which security software is running and in which version?

• I have the same issue, except for Windows 8. I tried following the clean boot instructions, but I still get errors about a corrupt cabinet file. I tried turning off Windows Defender as well, but not sure if it worked...

Are there any additional steps I need to take on Windows 8?

Do you have any security software running? I've seen issues like this with Norton software. Please try downloading during a clean boot.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

dougalg posted: »

I have the same issue, except for Windows 8. I tried following the clean boot instructions, but I still get errors about a corrupt cabinet f

This discussion has been closed.