Wolf Among Us - Can't Connect To Telltale Servers

I downloaded the game when it was released, but didn't get a chance to try it until this morning. When it started, it asked me to log in. After I did, it said there was an error and it could not communicate with Telltale servers.

I came on here for help and noticed a similar thread. A suggestion was made to uninstall, re-downloaded, and install the game. I did so but I still get the same error. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please try the suggestions in the support FAQ.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2013

If you still can't log into TWAU, please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in the new password. Then try logging in with username and password again.

DjNDB posted: »

Please try the suggestions in the support FAQ.

• Ah! Finally! That did the trick for me. Thanks!

If you still can't log into TWAU, please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in the new password. Then try logging in with username and password again.

• Won't let me change my password. Says it's "Unauthorized" .

• I have tried this several times and it still doesn't work.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please delete the Login data from the registry and try again.

First, open a command window.
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "cmd" and press enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the Windows key. Type in "cmd" and press enter
    Windows 8: At the start screen, type in "cmd" and press enter

Then copy the command line below and paste it into the command window, press enter, and confirm the question:
    REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telltale Games\Launcher"

If you still can't log into the game then, please write an E-Mail to support@telltalegames.com. Include the E-Mail address you used for your TTG Account and full name so they can look up your account.

Civilben posted: »

I have tried this several times and it still doesn't work.

• Can you tell me where to find the registry? I'm not sure where to look.

Please delete the Login data from the registry and try again. First, open a command window. Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Just follow the steps in the post above that match your windows version.

Civilben posted: »

Can you tell me where to find the registry? I'm not sure where to look.

• Thank you so much! You are a good person for helping strangers that you don't owe anything to.

Just follow the steps in the post above that match your windows version.

This discussion has been closed.