Game crashes after after "click to begin" screen

Hi, i have the game on mac and was playing it earlier in the day, but when I came back to it the game would crash back to desktop after the "click to begin" page. I also didn't have a cursor for that screen, which I read is another problem, right? I also tried to play in a window but that still didn't fix anything.

Here is my info from the diagnostic that was posted here.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/825pao

thanks for any help

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Unfortunately your computer's graphics card is below the minimum system requirements to play the game. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Then how was I able to play it for a few hours already? It was a little slow in places, but overall ran just fine.

Unfortunately your computer's graphics card is below the minimum system requirements to play the game. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Intel graphics chips are a bit flaky with TTG's games. Some don't work at all, some cause crashes at some points in the game, some cause graphics corruption, and some work fine.

Since you were able to play before something else could be causing problems.
    You can try renaming the prefs.prop in the savegame folder to prefs.prop.bak to deactivate it.

You can navigate to the savegame folder by starting Finder, and selecting "Go/Go to Folder..." from the menu or pressing CMD-SHIFT-G, and pasting the path below into it.
    ~/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/

If that doesn't fix it, you can rename the entire savegame folder. You will not see your savegames then, but it might at least make the game work again.

daneosaur posted: »

Then how was I able to play it for a few hours already? It was a little slow in places, but overall ran just fine.

This discussion has been closed.