The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ummm i dont think everyone here will know what your talking about so ahem hes talking about the U.S $100 bill. personally when i saw it i thought it was a euro for some reason. :/ (i have no idea why.)

MissDRJ posted: »

Trying to get used to the new 100 dollar bill, after seeing green money all my life it's hard to see blue currency with a 3d strip.

• sigh......shoes are much less erotic once you know there deadly secret

• There should be a Telltale Games Forums Roast of Coolsome.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Trying to get used to the new 100 dollar bill, after seeing green money all my life it's hard to see blue currency with a 3d strip.

Heh, first world problems... ;)

Alt text

• XD o my god thats possibly the best thing i have seen all day cant stop laughing. lol

puzzlebox posted: »

Trying to get used to the new 100 dollar bill, after seeing green money all my life it's hard to see blue currency with a 3d strip. Heh, first world problems...

• I have been suffering from writers block these last couple of weeks. Sorry about the delay on Telltale Murder Mystery.

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited November 2013

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how Paul Trowe of Replay Games treats former community builders and forum moderators:

Alt text

I routinely am against the formation of internet mobs, but in this particular case, the normal rules do not apply.

• And I thought I couldn't possibly dislike that man any more than I already did...

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited November 2013

Woah. I've tried to stay out of things since my big article about Paul Trowe's antics to harm Sierra related kickstarter efforts on The International House of Mojo last year, but he's making it very hard to do so.

I'm going to go to facebook and twitter and show her my support. Paul's proved he was a jerk in the past, but that post is just horrible.

Vainamoinen posted: »

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how Paul Trowe of Replay Games treats former community builders and forum moderators: I routinely am against the formation of internet mobs, but in this particular case, the normal rules do not apply.

• What a dick!

Vainamoinen posted: »

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how Paul Trowe of Replay Games treats former community builders and forum moderators: I routinely am against the formation of internet mobs, but in this particular case, the normal rules do not apply.

• Happy Thanksgiving, peeples.

• PS4 came out in Germany today. On Amazon.de, of presently 258 reviews, 106 are one star reviews, the overwhelming majority of which has the 'blue light of death' problem. On Amazon.com, it's a solid quarter.

Only 0.04 percent, Sony? Hah.

• so i loved how my day ended in the life of retail on black friday... guy flips his shit trying to steal something and throws a paint can at me. i just love this time of year....-_-

• Call me late to the party, but I just started watching the Breaking Bad series for the first time on Netflix less than two weeks ago. I've already ran through the first four seasons and am now on Season 5 which I hear ends on an amazing note. I'm ashamed I didn't get into it sooner.

• WHERES BIGBY??I WANT BIGBY!!

• Has Blind Sniper always been a moderator, and I've just not been observant?

• I just became a Mod yesterday

WarpSpeed posted: »

Has Blind Sniper always been a moderator, and I've just not been observant?

• Cool.

I just became a Mod yesterday

• Yeah, let's all throw a party for him. Any excuse for cake!

• Hooray for Moderator Cake!

Alt text

Or, um, maybe I should look for something more positive.

• Ummm, how about "infraction hammer"? ;)

• I think that Marvel should make a movie based around the Civil War plotline after they do the next 2 Avengers movies. It would be interesting to see how the loyalty of the Avengers to each other is shattered and the trust of the general public is ripped apart. And we will finally see a fight between Chris Evans and Robert Downey, Jr.

And if they can get Hugh Jackman and Andrew Garfield in there, it would be even better.

• Okay, officially, Telltale hasn't announced a [REDACTED] game at the moment.

Seriously, Spike TV seriously can't keep secrets. Three have already been leaked, one being Telltale's game, which may or may not be a game we already knew was coming out. You know, the one game that already had two threads on this forums.

• edited December 2013

Telltale Games Presents: Tales From The Borderlands.

Fine, fine, fine. But first, Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead season 2, Game of Thrones, and (God willing) Evil Dead.

• The new lineup looks pretty nice. Can't say I know too much about Game of Thrones, but I'll definitely check it out.

• edited December 2013

Alt text

• I think they bit off a bit more than they could chew. I mean, wouldn't sales for TWAU and TWD be crappy with two new games being released?

• Well, apparently the VGX sucked balls, I've only seen ten minutes of it, at most. It was terribad.

• spending the holidays getting fat

• oodles of doodles of poodles with noodles

Klatuu posted: »

Doodles of Oodles of Poodles with Noodles

• The leftover Halloween candy still hasn't run out, but it's getting closer.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2013

On that note, I just finished my box of Fruity Yummy Mummy cereal.

The leftover Halloween candy still hasn't run out, but it's getting closer.

• edited December 2013

On, that note, I just farted.

• Which note would that be? This one I suppose. :P

On, that note, I just farted.

• edited December 2013

lol jenn

sex is boring alcohol is better Who says you have to choose?

• Ironically, I almost shit my pants laughing.

Jennifer posted: »

Which note would that be? This one I suppose. :P

• you can have salted caramel :P

My first time drinking a salted hot chocolate, pretty good. Salted Hot Chocolate? Can't say I'd ever though of that.

• too much info dude

Ironically, I almost shit my pants laughing.

• what's on my mind? i'm kind of in the mood for bacon.

Alt text

• Peter O'Toole died today.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.