Problem Starting Up TWAU on PC?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q9ohnr
Every time I try starting the game after downloading it, a message appears that says "The program can't start because d3dx9_41.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times but I keep getting the same message. Am I reinstalling the wrong program?

Comments

• we have the same problem. did you manage to get it fixed? we tried the fix posted and it says the key is not found.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Please run the DirectX updater.

• I have downloaded the DirectX updater and the program won't download. It keeps saying "A cabinet file necessary for instillation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled and the cabinet file certificate is valid." I found online How to Enable Cryptographic Services on my computer and I have followed the directions on the website but I keep getting the same message that I just told you that I keep getting. And from there the installation says that it has failed. Sorry that I keep asking for help but I really do appreciate the help that you're giving me.

DjNDB posted: »

Please run the DirectX updater.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

Instead of the updater, you can try the DirectX redist. It contains all the files instead of dynamically downloading them. Maybe that works better.

ditzydylan posted: »

I have downloaded the DirectX updater and the program won't download. It keeps saying "A cabinet file necessary for instillation cannot be tru

This discussion has been closed.