2 Different accounts

edited January 2014 in Site Support

Hi . I have mistakenly created 2 separate accounts. I didn't realize that I had an account on here already and now I have the original season 1 of Walking Dead logged against an account that is e-mail address hippy@mtaonline.net and the season 2 is logged against email address hippy777@gmail.com

The email address hippy@mtaonline.net is no longer functional. How can I get both of my games under the same account logged against hippy777@gmail.com and also have that have a profile name of "hippy777" ? ? I was looking to buy 400 days but now I'm sort of messed up.

TY for any assistance .

Comments

• Based on this thread, it doesn't look like that's something Telltale can do at this time.

You should still send an e-mail to customer service at support@telltalegames.com and include all the information from your post, plus any order numbers and which account they're linked to.

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

With two TTG accounts on the same windows user account you will probably have to log in each time when you switch between playing TWD S1 and S2, because they use the same registry keys for the log in info, so i hope TTG can deactivate it on one account and add it to your other one.

Since you own season 1 from the Telltale game store, 400 days is already included. It should show up as downloadable in the game. If it's not showing up, please follow the instructions to run the TWD Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "TWD_support_data_pc.zip" or "TWD_support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and we would be glad to help you with this. Please provide your full name, both emails, and your full address associated with the accounts in the email so that we can verify your account information.

• Thank you Mike (and others for input / help) I've started the email process now :)

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited January 2014

You're welcome, if you want to, you can send me your unique ticket number that you received in our automated email, into a personal message and I will try to get it looked at within the next 24 hours. (To send a Private Discussion, click on a Username, and click on Private Discussion on the left hand side of the page.)

hippy777 posted: »

Thank you Mike (and others for input / help) I've started the email process now

• This has been resolved. :) Thank you Mike and all others who were involved in the resolution :)

This discussion has been closed.