Why do you have to have an internet connection to play TWAU?

I understand having it the first time you log in to the game but why after that? When I turned off my internet connection TWD season 1, TWD season 2 and BTTF all let me play but with TWAU it wont let me. I don't care one way or the other just wondering what was different with TWAU.

Comments

• I can play without internet connection just fine, what happens when you disconnect the internet connectcion in TWAU?

• I can play it offline just fine,what platform are you playing it on.

• What platform are you playing on? For Xbox 360 i know that if you're not connected to the internet, it will still work so long as you are playing on the console you purchased it with.

• When I disconnect from the internet, I keep on getting the message "Cant connect to telltale servers" I have the game on the pc.

I can play without internet connection just fine, what happens when you disconnect the internet connectcion in TWAU?

• Try to contact the Support area in the site i think there you will get the help you need. =3

When I disconnect from the internet, I keep on getting the message "Cant connect to telltale servers" I have the game on the pc.

• I bought the game on Steam and it works fine in the offline mode of Steam.

This discussion has been closed.