Not working on any of my devices.

I just bought The Wolf Among Us for my iTouch, it's the 4th generation and is iOS 6.1.5. It would always send me back to the home screen, turned it off, reinstalled it, followed all the instructions you gave all the others here on this support forum. It finally started up, but then when I went to start the episode it kept crashing and crashing. I thought maybe it would work on my brother's iTouch which is generation 5 and iOS 7, again did as you instructed, removing all background apps, re installing, turning it off and it still will not run. I'm not sure what else to do! I don't want my money to go waste.
Honestly, if you just tell me the same thing over I'm not going to hesitate in calling and kindly asking for my money back.

Comments

• Same EXACT problem with me. I have a gen 4, same iOS version, and I have sat there and literally clicked the app about fifty to a hundred times just trying to open it. I've seen videos on this game and it actually looks really good! Please find a way to fix this, cuz $5 is a lot more than most apps cost, and I don't want to have wasted it trying to get a game

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Unfortunately, the listing of iPod support in the compatibility section for the Walking Dead: Season 2 app is incorrect. The description section has an accurate list of supported hardware. We are not able to update this section on the store. We encourage you to either ask Apple for a refund or, if you have the option, to play on a supported device. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

• well then why put the game on the Apple store if it wont work for anything?

Unfortunately, the listing of iPod support in the compatibility section for the Walking Dead: Season 2 app is incorrect. The description secti

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

The game app description section has an accurate list of supported hardware. This is what it says if you haven't seen it:

NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S and up, and iPad 2 and up - also requires iOS 6 and up

The game may work with iPod Touch 5th generation, but note that the game was optimized for the iPhone 4S and higher in particular. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. I suggest if you have the option, to play on a supported device.

KydonShadow posted: »

well then why put the game on the Apple store if it wont work for anything?

This discussion has been closed.