Login/Email Error

edited February 2014 in Site Support

Hi so I recently bought 'The Wolf Among Us' and entered in my paypal etc and it worked. I successfully downloaded the game, however I can't login to the site. I made a new user with my other email address and it worked however I can't use the 'account' I bought the game with, therefore preventing me from playing the game.

The problem with my other account is an email verification error, I've resent the email many times and clicked the link with getting the same 'Sorry' message each time.

I've tried switching the emails on this account, however it said the other email is already in use. I can't change the email on the other account because it's not a verified account, and I can't even login to that 'account' anymore because the password I set for it doesn't work.

Any help please?

Comments

• After creating a completely new email address and doing like 4 account switches I was able to finally get this one verified, sorry!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced, but I'm glad that you are able to play the game now!

SunMiiii posted: »

After creating a completely new email address and doing like 4 account switches I was able to finally get this one verified, sorry!

This discussion has been closed.