help!!! I can't download the Ep. 2.

I bought the game on Steam after the release and it runs perfectly, I wait for ep. 2 but when it launchs I can't download it and appears that Message:Alt text
I have an PC, and If anyone can help me with this problem I'll be gratefull

Comments

• Did you got it to work?
    I still have the same problem >>mac user

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please make sure that your game is set to 'Always keep this game up to date'. To do this, right click The Wolf Among Us in the Steam Library, and click on Properties. Once the Properties window pops up, navigate to the Updates tab. Inside the Updates tab, under Automatic updates, please make sure the drop down bar is set to 'Always keep this game up to date'.

• I have the same problem and I have it set to Always keep this game up to date.

• edited February 2014

Same issue. I've tried everything posted in forums and I'm still getting the same message. PC though.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/s77kgr

If you are experiencing this message in Steam, please uninstall and reinstall The Wolf Among Us from the Steam Client. (Your save files should not be harmed by this) Then try to download Episode 2 again, and it should be able to download successfully. I apologize for any inconvenience that this causes.

• I did this several times today.

If you are experiencing this message in Steam, please uninstall and reinstall The Wolf Among Us from the Steam Client. (Your save files should

Please also try deleting your SyncFS folder from inside your The Wolf Among Us file directory, and then retry downloading Episode 2.

bfoght posted: »

I did this several times today.

• I've redownloaded The Wolf Among Us and deleted the SyncFS folder but still when I go to download episode 2 it says coming soon.

Please also try deleting your SyncFS folder from inside your The Wolf Among Us file directory, and then retry downloading Episode 2.

• I am having the same issue. Deleted SyncFS folder and reloaded. Didn't work.

Trent125 posted: »

I've redownloaded The Wolf Among Us and deleted the SyncFS folder but still when I go to download episode 2 it says coming soon.

• Did both before several times from reading the forums. Did both after this post several times and it still doesn't work.

bfoght posted: »

I did this several times today.

I apologize for any difficulties experienced by this. If you are attempting to play the game through Steam, you may have to change an option inside Steam. Please launch Steam and navigate to your Library page. From there, right click The Wolf Among Us and click Properties. Once on the Properties window, change over to the Updates tab, and make sure that the drop down bar under Automatic Updates is set to 'Always keep this game up to date'. After it is set, close out of the Properties window, and close Steam. (Also make sure it is not running in the background.)

After Steam is fully closed, please reopen Steam, and navigate back to your Library page, and The Wolf Among Us should start updating. This update will contain Episode 2.

• I've done that, but Steam isn't downloading any updates for The Wolf Among Us.

• That definitely is not working for me.

I apologize for any difficulties experienced by this. If you are attempting to play the game through Steam, you may have to change an option i

Can you please clarify if you have both the Telltale version as well as the Steam version installed on your computer?

• I have only the Steam version. No luck with anything that has been posted.

Can you please clarify if you have both the Telltale version as well as the Steam version installed on your computer?

If you are still experiencing these issues, I have a few more suggestions for you. Please navigate to your The Wolf Among Us folder, and delete the SyncFs folder inside of it. The file structure should look something like this "Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam Apps/common/The Wolf Among Us" or "Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us". Once you have located the SyncFs folder, please delete it, and relaunch the game from Steam.

If the issue remains unresolved, please move the entire The Wolf Among Us folder (from the same file structure as above) to your desktop, and then relaunch the game from Steam.

• I have moved the folder manually, uninstalled through Steam and windows both on several occasions daily since release. I've even removed the folder manually. I've tried deleting SyncFs, making sure auto update is on, rebooted Steam as told... along with everything else suggested in these forums. Considering I've gone from it being completely gone to a fresh download, I'm guessing there is another issue at hand. I'm disappointed I can't play the game, but it's not worth the hassle.

If you are still experiencing these issues, I have a few more suggestions for you. Please navigate to your The Wolf Among Us folder, and delet

Can any of you please clarify what region you are currently living in? We are currently looking into the issue, and any more information and details you can provide can help us in resolving this issue.

• I have tried all of your suggestions but it still says coming soon. And I acquired The Wolf Among Us by buying the TellTale Collection through Steam the day Episode 2 came out if that makes any difference.

• And I live in the US

• US-Dallas is the server.

Steam version, Windows 7, Macbook Pro early 2011 running bootcamp.

Can any of you please clarify what region you are currently living in? We are currently looking into the issue, and any more information and details you can provide can help us in resolving this issue.

I have a few more suggestions for you to try:

• Please disable Steam Cloud Sync (Go to your Steam Library, right click on The Wolf Among Us, click Properties, navigate to the Updates tab, and uncheck the box under the Steam Cloud section.
    • Please delete/move your save files to your desktop.
    • Please relaunch the game.
  • Still says coming soon

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We believe to have fixed this issue. Please shut down Steam completely (Also make sure that it isn't still running at the bottom right in the taskbar. If it is, please right click and click exit) Now please relaunch Steam, and you should receive an automatic update to The Wolf Among Us.

• Steam version only.

• Still isn't working for me. I'm running Steam version on Windows Vista. Shut down Steam entirely, then completely wiped my local data and re-installed it, and still only getting Episode 1. Have tried everything else you've mentioned.

One thing I noticed, you've made reference to a "SyncFS" folder--I don't have any such folder in my TWAU directory. Not sure if that indicates another problem, but in any case, I clearly can not get Steam to give me the new version of this game...

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We believe to have fixed this issue. Please shut down Steam completely (Also make sure that it isn't still running at the bottom right in the taskbar. If it is, please right click and click exit) Now please relaunch Steam, and you should receive an automatic update to The Wolf Among Us.

westinlee posted: »

Steam version only.

• It finally downloaded the update and it is working for me now so whatever you guys did worked. Thank you very much.

• No update is downloading for me. Also, moving saves to the desktop did not work.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We believe to have fixed this issue. Please shut down Steam completely (Also make sure that

• Didn't work for me :(

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We believe to have fixed this issue. Please shut down Steam completely (Also make sure that

• Telltale, I still CAN NOT download Episode 2. Whatever is going on is not resolved. Please update me on what to do to fix it.

• The game (Steam-version) is still not updating for me, too. I tried everything that has been posted here...

Telltale, I still CAN NOT download Episode 2. Whatever is going on is not resolved. Please update me on what to do to fix it.

For those of you that were unable to download Episode 2, can you please clarify if you are still unable to download it? Also, can you please clarify what region you are currently living in?

• Still can't. US-Texas.

For those of you that were unable to download Episode 2, can you please clarify if you are still unable to download it? Also, can you please clarify what region you are currently living in?

Please try deleting your local content for the game from within Steam. (To do this, right click on the game in your Library, and click 'Delete Local Content'. Then after it is deleted, please reinstall the game, and launch it.

• Living in Germany, but the update started today! Thanks!

• Updated! Thanks for the help.

TheBigB posted: »

Living in Germany, but the update started today! Thanks!

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

Updated! Thanks for the help.

• I am experiencing the same problem on my Mac. I am not using Steam.

If you are receiving the 'Coming Soon' message or the 'Unable to Download' message when on the Episodes Menu, and if you have downloaded the game through our website, please uninstall and reinstall the latest version of the game from our website, and you will be able to play Episode 2. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please note that your save games will not be harmed in the process. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes you.

I am experiencing the same problem on my Mac. I am not using Steam.

This discussion has been closed.