Wolf Among Us... I want my money back!

I paid 25 bucks for this game and I have not been able to play ONE SINGLE SECOND OF IT! I keep getting the same error saying it cant connect to the server. I emailed support and got no answer and the I have tried all suggestions in other discussions. I deleted the registry, uninstalled and reinstalled, alternated between email and username for login, etc etc etc. How is it ok for you guys to get our money and not provide the product? I want my money back!

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you received an error message when inputting the command prompt? If you did, you may have accidentally included spaces in the command line. If this is the case, please try the registry delete command again. After correctly entering the command prompt please try logging in, and alternating between your username and your email address when doing so. If you are still unable to log in after the command line executes successfully, please also make sure that you do not have any anti-virus or internet firewall programs running in the background that may be blocking the game from connecting with the servers.

• I did all of this again....multiple times..and still no connection. What am I supposed to do now? This is ridiculous. Its been 2 days now and I still cant play the game.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you received an error message when inputting the command prompt? If you did, you

Please take a screenshot of your registry and attach it to an email to our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and we will be able to assist you further. To find your registry, click on Start at the lower left of your screen, in the search field type "regedit" and press enter. On the left-hand pane of the registry select the arrow next to HKEY_CURRENT_USER, now select the arrow next to Software, and then select the arrow next to Telltale Games. Click once on the Launcher folder and on the right hand pane you should now see a couple entries, one will be titled 'login' the other will be titled 'pwd.' Please take a screenshot of this screen and attach it to your reply as a .jpg or .png. We will look to verify the information to make sure your registry is correct.

denise8303 posted: »

I did all of this again....multiple times..and still no connection. What am I supposed to do now? This is ridiculous. Its been 2 days now and I still cant play the game.

• hi i have a problem ... i can't download episode 2 .. its still saying coming soon !! im a mac owner
    and i have the season pass for the wolf among us !! plz can you help me??

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you received an error message when inputting the command prompt? If you did, you

I apologize for the inconvenience. We recently updated the executable, which will resolve the "Coming Soon" issue. This fix does require downloading and installing the new installation file.

To do this, first uninstall the current version of The Wolf Among US that is installed on your computer. Then login to your Telltale account, select the drop-down arrow next to your avatar, select 'My Games' and download the Mac installation file for The Wolf Among Us. When you launch the game after installing it again, Episode 2 will no longer say "Coming Soon" and any available episodes should be available to download. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you and hope you enjoy Episode 2 of The Wolf Among Us.

MKhasrouh posted: »

hi i have a problem ... i can't download episode 2 .. its still saying coming soon !! im a mac owner and i have the season pass for the wolf among us !! plz can you help me??

This discussion has been closed.