Part 2 Redemption Code Not Receive - The Wolf Among Us

edited February 2014 in Site Support

I did not received my redemption code for Part 2 of the Wolf Among Us. I have already purchased the season pass:
Gamertag: Ormondman2
email: Ormondman@hotmail.com

Please send me

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

The Title Update has released. It will resolve the Season Pass issue, and is now available. If you have not received your code for The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2, please launch The Wolf Among Us while connected to the internet and this will allow the Title Update to download. After the Title Update is downloaded, you should be able to acquire Episode 2 for free if you have purchased the Season Pass. I apologize for any difficulties you have experienced due to this.

• I have gone into the game on Xbox live. There was a short download of 2M. When I go to eposide 2, it says I have to purchase it. I checked my download history in Xbox, and there is no episode 2 showing there. What and where is it. I have purchased the season pass some time ago. I have been at this for days now trying to get this sorted out. Please sort this out.

The Title Update has released. It will resolve the Season Pass issue, and is now available. If you have not received your code for The Wolf Am

I recommend deleting the game from your system, and re-download it, as you may have not received the full Title Update. Please note that deleting the game should not harm your save files.

dogcat44 posted: »

I have gone into the game on Xbox live. There was a short download of 2M. When I go to eposide 2, it says I have to purchase it. I checked

• ok I will try that. I already tried downloading it again from my history but I had not deleted the game. It only took a minute and it said it was downloaded. So I have now deleted the game and am now re-download it from scratch. I will let you know what happens .....

I recommend deleting the game from your system, and re-download it, as you may have not received the full Title Update. Please note that deleting the game should not harm your save files.

• I downloaded the game again, and there is STILL no access to Episode 2 unless I wish to purchase it>>> again. All I want is the episode I paid for (The Season Pass). I dont understand why this appears to be so complicated. Can you get this sorted out. If not I will be requesting a refund for the season pass, and NOT be buying future games associated with Telltalegames.
    Thanks,,,,,,,

ok I will try that. I already tried downloading it again from my history but I had not deleted the game. It only took a minute and it said i

Can you please clarify if you have purchased Episode 1, or the whole Season Pass? There are two separate purchase options on the Xbox Marketplace.

I downloaded the game again, and there is STILL no access to Episode 2 unless I wish to purchase it>>> again. All I want is the epi

• I purchased episode 1 and played it. Then I purchased the Season Pass ( Eps 2-5) after. Episode 2 was not out at the time I purchased the season pass. I had bought the season pass in order to get the total game at a savings.

Can you please clarify if you have purchased Episode 1, or the whole Season Pass? There are two separate purchase options on the Xbox Marketplace.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact Microsoft Support, as there may be an issue with your Xbox Live account not being able to access the episode successfully.

I purchased episode 1 and played it. Then I purchased the Season Pass ( Eps 2-5) after. Episode 2 was not out at the time I purchased the season pass. I had bought the season pass in order to get the total game at a savings.

• I started with Microsoft Support to start this whole issue. They had me contact you people. I will however call Microsoft again and relay to them what has happened here. I will let you know the outcome of that when I do...... I had sent you my gamertag and email address originally. They had informed me to do that and you would send me a redemption code so I could get episode 2 .......

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact Microsoft Support, as there may be an issue with your Xbox Live account not being able to access the episode successfully.

This discussion has been closed.