How can i transfer episode to different iPhone devices?

edited February 2014 in Site Support

I have purchased complete episodes ($20) but I need to send my iPhone5 back to ATT for replacement so Im using my other iPhone.

I installed the main application, went to EPISODE, then hit RESTORE.. it asked for my AppleID credentials, I logged in and it says "Restoring Purchase" then it went away, the episode button still says BUY..

Help...

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please view this FAQ on our community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

• My problem now is, I followed the workaround and mistook "bundle episode 2-5" as "bundle episode 2-5 + 400 days" (because that's the only bundle option in there).. Now apple is billing me for $14.00

So I did my own workaround...
    All I need to do is install application, go to main screen, go to episode and pretend to buy the bundle again (this time it showed the right bundle I purchased before).. apple will tell you that you already purchased it (because this game is tied up with your apple account) so all you need to do is re-download it for free..

How can I refund back my $14?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please view this FAQ on our community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I am glad you were able to re-download your episodes! Please contact Apple Support for further assistance with any inquiries about a refund, as the purchase was made on the Apple App Store. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

an2ny79 posted: »

My problem now is, I followed the workaround and mistook "bundle episode 2-5" as "bundle episode 2-5 + 400 days" (because that's the only bund

This discussion has been closed.