unexpected quite

the application "quite unexpectedly" multiple times and no matter how many time you relaunch it would not start

Comments

• Telltalegames, I've downloaded the wolf game several times and tried to launch multiple times over last 36 hours, each with the result of my Mac popping up with "wolf program quit unexpectedly". I'd like some tech support, otherwise will work refund option-calling credit card co. Looks like others had similar problems recently and went for refund option : (

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Here are a few possible solutions:

1) Restart your computer

2) Play the game with your computer disconnected from the internet

3) If your Mac has multiple graphics cards, go to your system preference and click on ‘energy saver’. Uncheck ‘Automatic Graphics Switching’ and this will make sure your Mac is using your more powerful graphics card.

4) Verify your cache if you purchased through Steam (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335)

5) Try playing the game with no other programs running in the background

6) Reinstall the game

If reinstalling the game doesn’t resolve the issue, also delete your prefs .prop and saves which can be found within your library/application support/telltale games/The Walking Dead (you may wish to back these files up to an external HDD or flashdrive.)

If this does not resolve your issue, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into this reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing, after receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

hannabanana posted: »

Telltalegames, I've downloaded the wolf game several times and tried to launch multiple times over last 36 hours, each with the result of my M

This discussion has been closed.