What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Sorry to interupt but there is only one person at the cottages at the moment, which is Daniel.

Michael After walking into the forest for a couple minutes Michael rethought his plan. Wait they took the cabins from me... by force! That

• Michael doesn't know that... He wasn't there. The last time he saw them was when they reached the Cottages and Larry was still alive.

Sorry to interupt but there is only one person at the cottages at the moment, which is Daniel.

• oh ok.

Michael doesn't know that... He wasn't there. The last time he saw them was when they reached the Cottages and Larry was still alive.

• Will do.

Hey guys, I'm sure you know who I am by my username. I had to create a new account. Zyphon if you don't mind can you edit the name of who created "Kieran Morrison" to "Morrisonthebroski"

• Zyphon, when do you plan on having the group find the RV?

Zyphon posted: »

Ha, yeah of course. i was just about to ask for a break. I mean... Overall we could slow things down. It hasn't even been a full 24 hours and we're already at page 24, and maybe 1/4 or 2/3 of the way through the first episode...

• edited February 2014

Wait, so did Daniel not see him jump out of the dumpster? How would that even be possible?

Larry Not sure if the story is back on yet, if you want me to delete this I will. "So, like I said, I saw him run out the back door of my c

• Im guessing he wanted it so that Daniel was too shocked to notice anything but Larry dead.

Wait, so did Daniel not see him jump out of the dumpster? How would that even be possible?

• Wouldn't work with my character. His job before the Turn was basically to notice things and solve problems. :/

Im guessing he wanted it so that Daniel was too shocked to notice anything but Larry dead.

• than maybe we can add it to my post. where I tackle you, that could happen as eric is leaving possibly? making you not notice him because you are too busy fighting Trevor.

Wouldn't work with my character. His job before the Turn was basically to notice things and solve problems.

• Daniel

Daniel picks himself up off the ground, taken off guard by Trevor's sudden attack. He wasn't listening to any of Trevor stupid fucking rant. His mind was racing, Larry was dead, and they would've been able to catch whoever killed him if that fucking moron hadn't overreacted. Trevor started to walk away, but didn't get far before Daniel caught up to him. He grabbed Trevor's arm and quickly spun him around.

"You stupid piece of shit!" He said as he punched Trevor in the face, knocking him flat to the ground. "Where the hell do you get off blaming me for any of this! If you could've just controlled yourself, then we would've been able to see where that fucker went to, but you just had to fuck it up, didn't you!" Trevor was starting to pick himself up, but Daniel didn't give him the chance. He swiftly kicked Trevor in the ribs, but didn't go any further. He stood there a second longer before walking away. There was no way they'd be able to catch Larry's killer now, not as dark as it was, and they needed to get back to the camp. He didn't wait for Trevor, because for all he cared, Trevor could go fuck himself, and if Anton was dumb enoguh to stay, then that was his own fault.

• Took them by force? To my memory, Michael ran away before Daniel sorted everything out. ._.

Michael After walking into the forest for a couple minutes Michael rethought his plan. Wait they took the cabins from me... by force! That

• I did it in mine.

than maybe we can add it to my post. where I tackle you, that could happen as eric is leaving possibly? making you not notice him because you are too busy fighting Trevor.

• At the end of this episode. I'm going to send out some private messages on how to do a rough plan of where the story will go.

Zyphon, when do you plan on having the group find the RV?

• They seemed pretty threatening in my opinion. Four guys heavily armed at your home and you don't even know them! When he met them in the street Daniel pointed a gun at him. Plus I kind of got the feeling that if you caught me trying to escape you would shoot me

Took them by force? To my memory, Michael ran away before Daniel sorted everything out. ._.

• So we just keep making posts? When doeS EP. 2 come out?

• Not to sound to uh... Cruel or anything, but we do kind of need to maybe kill of some characters(besides Larry).

you can of course make any other character... But if anyone wants to volunteer their characters for the... Chopping block?

Basically, the course the story is going... It'd be strange if no one died. If you'd be fine with making another character later, then just say that it might be okay for your character to die in this episode in reply to this post. Of course, if the opportunity in the story never presents itself, then your character might make it to Episode 2!

Unfortunately people will die in Episode 2 as well...

This is my biggest problem so far. It's The Walking Dead, death is needed. But I can't just kill other characters without asking, and if I ask, then of course you'll say no. so I'm forced to do this, ask people if their characters are "killable", then work that into the story.

Just a warning, if this doesn't work, then we may need to change the rules a bit. Don't worry, if it comes to that, we'll work out something fair, but reasonable. Hopefully, we'll get enough "Killable" character.

Ugh... I feel horrible, but really, this is necessary to write a good fan-fic.

• Your character hasn't become part of the main story, so you might want to think on how to work them into it. I'm working with some other people to sketch out plans for how the rest of Episode 1 will go, but I think we're about 45-50% through the first episode.

So we just keep making posts? When doeS EP. 2 come out?

• Trevor maybe, but it's cool to see how we get different views on how the characters are when writing from a different perspective.

They seemed pretty threatening in my opinion. Four guys heavily armed at your home and you don't even know them! When he met them in the stree

• I kinda have an idea to kill my character off, that or she has to amputate her own arm off.

Not to sound to uh... Cruel or anything, but we do kind of need to maybe kill of some characters(besides Larry). you can of course make any

• Since my character has nothing else to live for, and it makes sense for him to die since he is a big cause for most of the problems..I wouldnt mind if he died. If he does than I would make another character though.

Not to sound to uh... Cruel or anything, but we do kind of need to maybe kill of some characters(besides Larry). you can of course make any

• I've got an idea of what could happen with your character.

TWD_25 posted: »

I kinda have an idea to kill my character off, that or she has to amputate her own arm off.

• Trevor

Trevor never realized how strong Daniel was until the moment one of his ribs got bruised. He stood there for a while watching Anton and Daniel walk back to the camp. He was actually surprised that someone has stood up to him. The last time someone has ever done this too him was back when Jack was alive, Trevor was trying to overrun Jack as Captain by trying to kill him on one of their supply runs where it was just him and Jack. But no one has ever knew this because Jack never told anyone, and Trevor knew the group would kick him out if they did find out.

Trevor than decided to sluggishly walk behind them, for once keeping his mouth shut, he then mumbles. "so what are we going to tell the others about..Larry?".

• What is it?

I've got an idea of what could happen with your character.

• So Trevor was a Save-Lot's bandit? Good twist!

Trevor Trevor never realized how strong Daniel was until the moment one of his ribs got bruised. He stood there for a while watching Anton

• Daniel

Despite his plans to ignore Trevor, this was a good question. "We tell them the truth, what else? We need to get the hell out of here before this psycho gets someone else." They were leaving the cabins now, and were back on the main roads. There was less tree cover, and the light form the moon let them see where they were going.

• I don't think that's what he meant. I think he meant that Trevor tried to kill the old leader, Jack, on a supply run. Which is indeed a good twist none the less. It shows that although he mostly is a lot of hot air, he can be dangerous.

Twistee posted: »

So Trevor was a Save-Lot's bandit? Good twist!

• I've sent a private message so as not to spoil it for everyone else not involved. If you agree, it'll be pretty good though!

What is it?

• I was actually going with what Zyphon said but I like the idea of being a Save-Lot bandit. But now I cant decide, so should I be one, or just leave it how it is?

I don't think that's what he meant. I think he meant that Trevor tried to kill the old leader, Jack, on a supply run. Which is indeed a good twist none the less. It shows that although he mostly is a lot of hot air, he can be dangerous.

• No, I've got stuff planned for the Save-Lots bandits. It's going to partially follow up on the Jolene thing, something the game never did.

I was actually going with what Zyphon said but I like the idea of being a Save-Lot bandit. But now I cant decide, so should I be one, or just leave it how it is?

• Alright.

No, I've got stuff planned for the Save-Lots bandits. It's going to partially follow up on the Jolene thing, something the game never did.

• Honestly your right. But I don't think you should ask or vote on deaths. This is The Walking Dead people need to die. I know it sucks to kill someone's character or lose your character but your going to have to suck it up. Don't feel horrible. I believe everyone needs to be kill able or else this is kind of dumb.

So right now I am lining up for "the chopping block" and I suggest you all do the same.

• Where do you find private messages?

I've sent a private message so as not to spoil it for everyone else not involved. If you agree, it'll be pretty good though!

• edited February 2014

I know, by Episode 2, I think we'll hit that point. But for now, I want this to be as fair as possible.

The new system I'm thinking of implementing in episode two is that someone can kill a character off, and then explain why it moves the story forward, and I can say if it's acceptable. That way we can have it so people won't just kill other characters off for the purpose of killing them.

But for now, I'm going to stick with only those who are "killable". Which by this point, I think we have enough.

Honestly your right. But I don't think you should ask or vote on deaths. This is The Walking Dead people need to die. I know it sucks to kill

• edited February 2014

...I'm not sure... I know how to send them, but I've never received one. Look at your notifications?

Where do you find private messages?

• Trevor

Trevor who keeps his head down for the whole walk says "Your, right. And lets keep moving. we have to get there faster. The psycho could already be at the camp, we cant have more people die, Jack and the others died a while ago, now Larry. But when we get back and tell the others the news.. I got to adress to them that I will be taking the spot of Jack. I think after the success of this search, I deserve it.". Trevor not once ever looks at Daniel while he speaks (mostly because his he has a black eye.).

• Okay, I've sent you a private message, so as not to spoil what I've got planned for everyone not involved.

Since my character has nothing else to live for, and it makes sense for him to die since he is a big cause for most of the problems..I wouldnt mind if he died. If he does than I would make another character though.

• Daniel

Daniel didn't stop walking. "When we get back to camp, you just keep your fucking mouth shut and let me do the talking."

• I cant find it..

Okay, I've sent you a private message, so as not to spoil what I've got planned for everyone not involved.

• Oh....... I'm not really sure how private messages work... Maybe you can send me one, I'll look and see if I can find it, and if I can, I'll tell you what to do.

I cant find it..

• I sent you one, see if you can find it.

Oh....... I'm not really sure how private messages work... Maybe you can send me one, I'll look and see if I can find it, and if I can, I'll tell you what to do.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.