What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Anton

Since Daniel angrily told Trevor off, Anton was silent. "Whoa, he's angry. Better not touch him, until he chills out", Anton thought. He rarely participated in the group's arguments, feeling that arguing would be too much for his nerves.

His thought about a guy who killed Larry. "Who was that psycho? Was he stalking us? Will he be back?", Anton asked himself, knowing that he can't answer. His trusty hatchet was in his hand, so he wasn't as worried as he would have been without it.

"What a shitty night. Some psycho murderer stalked us, one of us is dead. Fucking nice."

• Are those internal thoughts in ""s?

Lingvort posted: »

Anton Since Daniel angrily told Trevor off, Anton was silent. "Whoa, he's angry. Better not touch him, until he chills out", Anton thought.

• edited February 2014

Ignore this, I replied to the wrong comment.

Alright.

• Yeah.

Zyphon posted: »

Are those internal thoughts in ""s?

• Okay, It's weird though since ""s are used for actual talking. Personally, I use italics to show internal thought.

Lingvort posted: »

Yeah.

• He did see him, sorry about that.

Wait, so did Daniel not see him jump out of the dumpster? How would that even be possible?

• Well, I can confirm that private messages do not work.

This complicates things some... I've got to think about what to do now...

• Alright, I'll still write thoughts in ""s, but will use italics from now on.

Okay, It's weird though since ""s are used for actual talking. Personally, I use italics to show internal thought.

• I suppose I could put a spoiler tag on replies to people? I guess that'll have to do...

Well, I can confirm that private messages do not work. This complicates things some... I've got to think about what to do now...

• Okay, private messages are broken, so I'll put a spoiler tag on this comment instead.

Basically, my plan(if Randomz agrees), is that at some point in the episode, Eric will attack the camp. Maybe Trevor will die at that point?

I sent you one, see if you can find it.

• Private Messages are broken, so I've put a spoiler tag on this comment.

My plan(if Randomz aggres) is perhaps in an attack on the camp, Daniel or someone else will "kill" one of his heads. At that point, maybe he'll cut off your characters head as a replacement.

TWD_25 posted: »

Where do you find private messages?

• Well, because of what Trevor did, he didn't really.

He did see him, sorry about that.

• I was thinking the same thing.... XD

• Since private messages don't work, I guess I've got to use spoiler tags.

Okay, so since Eric is the villain so far, I'd like to sketch out a bit of his potential storyline so far.

How about later on, we have him attack the camp. At this point, he'd kill Trevor, but lose one of the heads getting away. He'd sneak back later and take Trina's head as a replacement.( I've talked to both TWD_25 and TheWalkingSheep about this plan and am waiting for a response from both, i'll tell you when I get confirmation on whether or not this is okay)

Then the group would try and get out of the area, where they'd find the RV, and take it away as far as possible, thinking maybe they'll get far enough away to escape. At this point, we might move into Episode Two: What Shadows Hide.

Eric would attack the Save-Lots bandits, and maybe force a few of them into working with him. Apparently, there was something cut from the game where a bandit named Paul was the one who raped Jolene and her daughter Danielle(...). Maybe him and a few of the other "rapist monsters" will be the ones to join up with Eric.

From this point, the majority of Episode Two would be Eric and his new group stalking the others, and it might end in some big fight.

If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them, and also what you think about this rough plan regarding eric's story arc.

He did see him, sorry about that.

• I think thats fine, although I would like someone to find out that I tried to kill Jack before my death would happen

• Yeah, maybe just before the attack happens? He admits it to someone and Daniel overhears? Could be cool.

I think thats fine, although I would like someone to find out that I tried to kill Jack before my death would happen

• Eric

Eric dashes out from the side of the dumpster, he looks back while running and sees two people fighting on the ground. "You fucking morons..." Eric says aloud. Eric runs around to the other side of the cabins, then speeds down the road. "Those bitches must be leaving now... I doubt they'll be staying any longer..."

Eric stays on the tree line, surrounding the road. "Told you Laurie.. I told you they'd be leaving.."

• Michael

Michael got back to the cabins and found the men were gone. Michael grabbed whatever supplies he could and shoved it in his bag. As he was searching the area he saw a body(you guys just left his body there right?). It was one of the guys that Michael brought! His head was gone and blood was on the ground. Disgusting.. What sick fucker would do this? Maybe his friends killed him? Maybe they were with that group beside the road. Michael thought. Michael decided he would bury the body. He retrieved a shovel from the shed and started digging a hole...

• I think I'll have them join up with the camp group in a bit.

• Oh yeah, we did leave him, didn't we? No time I guess.

Michael Michael got back to the cabins and found the men were gone. Michael grabbed whatever supplies he could and shoved it in his bag. As

• Eric

Eric let's the 3 men pass for a while, he wouldn't be able to take 3 of them on at once. He decides to stay back and watch the cabins, it really was a nice view. But then, another man approaches the cabins, from behind. "Next victim Laurie."

• Yeah. I was just like okay mine as well bury it.

Oh yeah, we did leave him, didn't we? No time I guess.

• yeah, thats good.

Yeah, maybe just before the attack happens? He admits it to someone and Daniel overhears? Could be cool.

• LOL. I guess this is what I get for saying my guy is kill able. Ah well :) C'mere Laurie and give me a hug.

Question: Can you only make a new character when a new episode starts? Or can I make a new character once I die? Either way I'm okay with it. Just reading this stuff is awesome.

Eric Eric let's the 3 men pass for a while, he wouldn't be able to take 3 of them on at once. He decides to stay back and watch the cabins, it really was a nice view. But then, another man approaches the cabins, from behind. "Next victim Laurie."

• You can introduce new characters whenever you want.

LOL. I guess this is what I get for saying my guy is kill able. Ah well C'mere Laurie and give me a hug. Question: Can you only make a new

• yeah I think we should, the people back at the camp dont have much left to progress on since they are waiting on the cabin group.

I think I'll have them join up with the camp group in a bit.

• edited February 2014

. >:) Be prepared silly Michael.

LOL. I guess this is what I get for saying my guy is kill able. Ah well C'mere Laurie and give me a hug. Question: Can you only make a new

• :O. Nobody ever taught me how to fight against walker heads so... lets be friends? Just kidding I'm ready to die. Come at me bro!

. Be prepared silly Michael.

• Eric

Eric begins to stalk the man, watching him bury the man whose head he just cut off. "Perfect opportunity."

Once the whole was a couple of feet down, the other man had begun to take a break Eric throws Laurie down the whole.

"Now Laurie, we just wait for him to start digging again..."

• I'll be nice, if you want, you can kill Laurie.

:O. Nobody ever taught me how to fight against walker heads so... lets be friends? Just kidding I'm ready to die. Come at me bro!

• Really!? Your being too nice bro.

I'll be nice, if you want, you can kill Laurie.

• Sorry to be a critic but it is hole not whole. So Laurie is in the hole but where is Eric?

Eric Eric begins to stalk the man, watching him bury the man whose head he just cut off. "Perfect opportunity." Once the whole was a cou

• ..................Hole. Not Whole. Hole.

Sorry, I just had to.

Eric Eric begins to stalk the man, watching him bury the man whose head he just cut off. "Perfect opportunity." Once the whole was a cou

• Yes I think you corrected him on that earlier. XD

..................Hole. Not Whole. Hole. Sorry, I just had to.

• DANGIT!

..................Hole. Not Whole. Hole. Sorry, I just had to.

• Eric is hiding next to the cabin, watching from a few feet away. (Note: It's dark, so you probably can't see me. :P.

Sorry to be a critic but it is hole not whole. So Laurie is in the hole but where is Eric?

• Okay. We never seem to state what time of day it is but okay. Time to find Laurie...

Eric is hiding next to the cabin, watching from a few feet away. (Note: It's dark, so you probably can't see me. :P.

• I can always find another girl and use her head. :)

The other group has plenty I could use...

Really!? Your being too nice bro.

• edited February 2014

Michael

Michael took a quick water break. Digging a grave was hard work but at least he was almost done. He grabbed his shovel and climbed down into the hole. When he landed he heard a sound and a searing pain in his ankle. Michael yelled out in pain as Laurie chomped on his left leg. Michael gripped his shovel and squished Laurie's head leaving blood all over Michael's pants.. Michael cried out in pain and managed to climb out the hole. He clutched at his leg. "Oh shit... I'm bit..." Michael cried. "My family... I'll never find out they survived..." Michael walked over to Larry's corpse and dropped it in the hole. Michael filled it up with dirt and made a small stick cross and put it over top of Larry's grave. He pulled out his pistol. "Forgive me Lord" and he pulled the trigger. He fell to the ground his bow, quiver, pistol, and backpack of supplies falling to the ground with him.

Sorry if Eric didn't kill him. Maybe just say he was entertained as he watched me in the shadows?

• edited February 2014

"(w)hole" ..."Well you don't gotta be a bitch about it!" -Lee Reference

But why didn't the thought of amputation even cross his mind? Oh well.

Michael Michael took a quick water break. Digging a grave was hard work but at least he was almost done. He grabbed his shovel and climbed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.