What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• edited February 2014

Ignore me.

• Trevor was a great character. RIP you sociopath. Theo will miss you deeply.

atleast you didnt get brutally embaressed by the whole group. No one even cares about Trevor's death . Rest in piece, Trevor.

• Also, Zyphon, you forgot Phoenix.

• edited February 2014

Elizabeth

No time to panic, no matter how much she wanted to just stop and go into a complete panic, there wasn't time. for now, Liz was going to focus on the task immediately in front of her, fixing Aaron's hand. When they were at the Motor Inn, Jack had been the only one with medical training, and since Liz wasn't much good at killing walkers of scavenging, she decided to try and pick a few things up form him. Things that would help if he wasn't there, and now, she was glad she did.

They hadn't packed much in the terms of medical supplies, but what they had would have to work. She got out what there was, and then went over to Aaron, prepared to help, as much as she could anyway. Kieran was already there and was trying to stop the bleeding. "Stay there," she said to Kieran, "I might need help with this."

(Okay, I don't really know any of this stuff, so maybe we can just skip over the specifics?)

• sigh Editing my comment to fit with what Kieran already did...

Zyphon posted: »

Elizabeth No time to panic, no matter how much she wanted to just stop and go into a complete panic, there wasn't time. for now, Liz was go

• Yep, i'll add him in just a second, when I get a break.

Also, Zyphon, you forgot Phoenix.

• edited February 2014

Theodore

Theo quickly checks on Trina in the tent, he sees that she's okay and tells her to just stay in the tent, while the group is attending Aaron's uh... Stump. Theo grabs Boateng's chain. "I'm going to hunt this Motherfucker. Or at the very least get that girl back here."

• Cool.

Yep, i'll add him in just a second, when I get a break.

• Aaron

Aaron knew Kieran was trying to help, but Aaron didn't care. The pain was too much and he just kept crying...

"Fuck! No! Uggghhhh... Oh god... I'm sorry... I can't even help the group anymore... You guys should just kill me so I won't waste your food...

Then Kieran tried to stop the bleeding and Aaron started screaming again...

• To be fair I put writing, then edited my post so it was clear I was writing first :P

sigh Editing my comment to fit with what Kieran already did...

• (?) Michael remembered your kind actions when he first met Trevor

Michael will miss you

(?) Last time Michael saw Trevor he was being a dick to him

Michael will remember that when he finds you in Hell with him

Twistee posted: »

Trevor was a great character. RIP you sociopath. Theo will miss you deeply.

• Is all of this screaming and bleeding going to attract walkers....?

• They killed a bunch of walkers earlier... But maybe in a couple hours.

Let's put it this way, they definitely don't want to stick around much longer after morning.

Is all of this screaming and bleeding going to attract walkers....?

• Ha, yup.

They killed a bunch of walkers earlier... But maybe in a couple hours. Let's put it this way, they definitely don't want to stick around much longer after morning.

• Eric

"SHIT!" Eric notices a woman chasing him. "Now listen, I don't want to chop your head off!" Eric yells back. "On second thought... yes I do! But if you want to live, I would suggest turning back!"

• Molly

"Fuck you! You don't have a walker anymore! You can't beat me, you piece of shit. You just made the hard life of 14 year old in the apocalypse 10x harder!" Molly was infuriated, she knew she could take this guy. She had to, for Aaron and Ivy.

• I've been using the word Motherfucker in every part I do with Theo...

That shall be his trademark quote... Motherfucker.

Theodore Theo quickly checks on Trina in the tent, he sees that she's okay and tells her to just stay in the tent, while the group is atten

• Eric

Eric uses the dark to his advantage and stops running. He slowly urges himself to the end of the road, and immediately rushes up a tree, and begins to hide, the bitch won't find me up here.

• Please respond to my comment with the spoiler tag(just above this one).

He did see him, sorry about that.

• edited February 2014

Ignore this.

• Trina: Trina ignores Theo's order and grabs her pickaxe to try and help the group "no" she whispers to herself "This psycho isn't gonna kill anybody else." Trina runs off

• edited February 2014

Theodore

"Come on boy! Sniff his smelly ass out!" Theo whispers to Boateng. Boateng then starts running to Molly, looking to attack her. "Whoa Boateng hold the fuck up!" Theo tries to catch up with Molly, he whispers to himself "Motherfucker..." but surprisingly Boateng didn't attack Molly... "Damn..." Theo catches his breath. "You lucky he didn't attack your ass."

• Ivy

Ivy cried... And cried. The horror or what just happened. Trevor being shot, Aaron's hand being cut off, and Molly running after the guy who cut it off.
    Ivy sprinted to Aaron... Maybe she could help. Ivy held his one remaining hand and reassured him... "I'll do my best to take care of you like you took care of me. It will be okay."

Ivy wasn't sure she believed it, but she had to help Aaron. She had to.

• edited February 2014

Han

Han was opening a can of beans, when his brother interrupts.

Hal:Han..do..do you hear?

Han: Hear what? You need to speak up.

Hal:Screaming. From far out, I hear them..people.

Han: I am not hearing anything. You need to get it out of your brain. We are safe hear. No one is going to hurt you. Han didnt want to be mean but he wondered how someone who is autistic like his brother managed to survive this far especially how he spent most of the apocalypse with his abusive mom and dad. "So what happened to mom and dad?"

Hal: just..before you came. They got gun and dad and mom went to bed and than bang! I run up the stairs, and there they were all bloody. they died!

Han gave his brother some food. "Everything will be better. And dont worry about the voices, I will check.

Han then went outside, he looked around. He indeed heard screaming, back when he was making food he thought he heard a gun shot. He thought he was imagining because there is no sign of any house anywhere, he than went to scout the area and he saw a dead body(Michael). Out of shock, he quickly ran back into the cabin and blocked it with matresses, "after you finish up eating, we are going to leave..no questions..we got to hurry up Hal."

• edited February 2014

I've been using the word Motherfucker in every part I do with Theo...

That shall be his trademark quote... Motherfucker.

...You didn't say motherfucker.

Theodore "Come on boy! Sniff his smelly ass out!" Theo whispers to Boateng. Boateng then starts running to Molly, looking to attack her. "W

• edited February 2014

Molly

Molly heard the mans footsteps stop. He was hiding. Shit. Where?

She readied Hilda and stood her ground, unaware of Eric's location. "I will kill you."
    She noticed Theo. Good, she could use help. "He's hiding somewhere. Get the dog to sniff him out. Boateng is it? Go get him!".

• Well Mother of all fucks... Must. Edit. In.

I've been using the word Motherfucker in every part I do with Theo... That shall be his trademark quote... Motherfucker. ...You didn't say motherfucker.

• Larry was buried, you'd see one dead body.

Han Han was opening a can of beans, when his brother interrupts. Hal:Han..do..do you hear? Han: Hear what? You need to speak up. H

• Better. XD

Well Mother of all fucks... Must. Edit. In.

• ok, I forgot about that. thanks I will edit the post.

Larry was buried, you'd see one dead body.

• edited February 2014

I'm just kidding bro! I will miss Trevor he was a unique guy.

Alt text

Looks like Eric and Daniel don't like GTA 5. Trevor. then Michael... "Frankie" better watch out!

(?) Michael remembered your kind actions when he first met Trevor Michael will miss you (?) Last time Michael saw Trevor he was being a dick to him Michael will remember that when he finds you in Hell with him

• Ugh.... This is moving way too fast... Anyone else want a short break now, or should we just continue uninterrupted?

• If Eric only had his heads... he could throw them down at you. Sigh

Molly Molly heard the mans footsteps stop. He was hiding. Shit. Where? She readied Hilda and stood her ground, unaware of Eric's locatio

• I'm bored, this is entertaining me. If I have a vote, I would say continue interrupted. But don't like arguing... so...

Ugh.... This is moving way too fast... Anyone else want a short break now, or should we just continue uninterrupted?

• I need to sleep soon but I can carry on for a little while.

Ugh.... This is moving way too fast... Anyone else want a short break now, or should we just continue uninterrupted?

• Okay, I guess we could continue for a bit longer, but I might have to leave for a bit in a while.

I'm bored, this is entertaining me. If I have a vote, I would say continue interrupted. But don't like arguing... so...

• edited February 2014

Theodore

"Alright lets-" At the corner of his eye, he sees Trina running towards them. "Trina I told you to stay in the Motherfucking tent! It's like my words go through one ear and come out the other. Whatever, you stay CLOSE. Not a damn word. Now Boateng, sniff him out boy!"

• Also, update to the story and character list is finished.

• yeah, this is keeping me entertained aswell, so I would like it continued.

I'm bored, this is entertaining me. If I have a vote, I would say continue interrupted. But don't like arguing... so...

• Aaron

Aaron squeezed Ivy's hand despite the pain trying to reassure her, but he still sounded and looked like a wreck. "Liz. Kieran. Please help me. It hurts so much." Then he remembered he was just a liability. "I'm sorry I'm so useless..."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.