Key Activation Issues

I just ordered Bone today, but I did so at my college campus. It seems that my college has blocked the way Bone tries to retrieve the key, wether it be a bocked port or otherwise. I will not be able to be on a unrestricted internet for quite some time. Is there a way to get my key via email or some other way so I can enter it into the manual key entry? I would love to play soon.

Comments

• edited November 2005
    support@telltalegames.com probably has some insight, and will help you getting your game manually activated. other than that, there are some other topics here containing useful information about the same problem.
  • edited November 2005
    I've read all the topics about it, but there is no way to activate it over the internet. I need the key.

I'll try e-mailing the address. I sent one email already, but I think it was to the wrong addy.
  • edited November 2005
    also, you could try emailing digital river (the ones that run the activation thingie) directly at telltalegamescs@digitalriver.com

hope it works out for you! (i didnt mean that you could find the "solution" in posts, just what you needed to send in that email. i doublechecked now, it's the hardware fingerprint and your orderid)
  • edited November 2005
    I did. Now hopefully they can get the key to me... I wanted to play this weekend!

It's too bad there isn't a section on the website that you could just type in your Hardware ID and Order Number and get your password through HTTP.
This discussion has been closed.