Youtube upload

Hi ,
I would ask you about uploading your stream twitchcon on youtube today..
Can i upload it or it will give me copyrights?
Like this video

I want to talk about the game with this gameplay and i don't know if this will cause a copyright or not..
So please help me :P

Comments

• You should be fine. I can't see Telltale copywriting something that they advertised for people to come and watch.

• Other people already uploaded it. If you still want to, that should be fine I'd imagine.

• I just saw a comment on youtube that genuinly made me sad. See for yourself.

Why does no one complain about Tell tales games as much as they do for Call Of Duty? i personally dont like cod but I also now have gotten bored with Tell tale because pretty much all there games are re hashes of the walking dead.... re using the same gameplay if you can barely call it that and not even giving the player actual choices, its always pre made choices which lead you down the exact same path every time.

re-hashes. goddamn re-hashes. fuck everything

• Ah there are always going to be those kind of people man. If you enjoy it, go and enjoy it.

I just saw a comment on youtube that genuinly made me sad. See for yourself. Why does no one complain about Tell tales games as much a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.