giving game of thrones a try

iv never seen a single episode of game of thrones so its a completely blind play through for me

Comments

• edited September 2015

While there might be some things that are a little confusing for you at first since you're lacking context for them, I really think you'll be fine and enjoy the game anyway.

I never played a single Borderlands game nor knew anything about them before I played Tales and it's my favorite Telltale game.

If you have any questions about the Game of Thrones universe I'm sure people here will be happy to answer your questions without spoiling anything from the books or show (what's the Night's Watch, stuff like that).

Have fun!

• just finished episode 1 and dam didint expect one of my playable characters to die so soon

cussbunny posted: »

While there might be some things that are a little confusing for you at first since you're lacking context for them, I really think you'll b

• Welcome to Game of Thrones, my friend.

MajinLee posted: »

just finished episode 1 and dam didint expect one of my playable characters to die so soon

• I'm personally not a huge fan of GOT but I hope you like it.

• wasent really into the girl character mira till i got to the part where she kills the guard

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm personally not a huge fan of GOT but I hope you like it.

• So what do you think of Game of Thrones? Which episodes did you play? :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.