Season Pass Disc

I'm not sure if anyone would really know but I thought I might as well ask. So you get the first episode on the disc, correct? Which means 2-5 would be digital. Does it add the episodes to your account directly? Or can I let my friend borrow the game and he also get to play all the episodes?

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2015

The exact nature of how the episodes on the season pass disc will be delivered hasn't been revealed yet.

It's possible the downloads will be tied to an account, but it's also possible they will just be tied to the disc. As this is the first time Telltale has ever released a disc like this, we'll most likely have to wait until the disc is released to find out.

• Thank you!

Jennifer posted: »

The exact nature of how the episodes on the season pass disc will be delivered hasn't been revealed yet. It's possible the downloads will

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Job has now confirmed on Twitter that the disc will give access to the season pass.

enter image description here

Jennifer posted: »

The exact nature of how the episodes on the season pass disc will be delivered hasn't been revealed yet. It's possible the downloads will

• I love this idea! As a physical copy snob (mostly for artwork), it's tough work waiting for the next telltale game to release its complete edition. This is pretty much perfect for someone like me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.