Please make the game available for pre order on the telltale store.

I WANT TO PRE ORDER NOW.

Thanks Telltale

Comments

• By the way, for those who bought TFTB and/or GOT when were you able to order them on the Telltale Store? Their respective launch days?

• Its now available for pre-order on steam

• I'm not buying it on steam. If you buy on the telltale site you get early access to the episodes

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Its now available for pre-order on steam

• Is the downloading faster on Telltale store? Or is it slow?

martymf621 posted: »

I'm not buying it on steam. If you buy on the telltale site you get early access to the episodes

• Downloading what ? The episodes within the game or the game download ?

• I don't know much about Telltale store and how it works. How do you download the episode? Through steam?

Downloading what ? The episodes within the game or the game download ?

• You have a separate section for games. You have an installer and you install the game. Simple as that.

• Ah I see. And how fast is it? I once brought a game and downloaded it through their installer (Beamdog to be exact), it was slow and have a lot of issues. How is Telltale's installer?

You have a separate section for games. You have an installer and you install the game. Simple as that.

• You download the game through the web browser. The game's usually are downloaded and installed in 15 minutes.

• There's a nifty little button called 'Reply'. You may want to use it.

You download the game through the web browser. The game's usually are downloaded and installed in 15 minutes.

• Thanks a bunch.

There's a nifty little button called 'Reply'. You may want to use it.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2015

You can pre-order Minecraft: Story Mode on Green Man Gaming for 10% off. This will give you a Telltale store game code.

Once you purchase from there, you can input the code here to have it added to your Telltale account. You'll get your game code on release day, and it will be good for the entire season (you won't have to enter the code again to download additional episodes).

• Thank you, I've just done that!

Jennifer posted: »

You can pre-order Minecraft: Story Mode on Green Man Gaming for 10% off. This will give you a Telltale store game code. Once you purchase

Sign in to comment in this discussion.