Glenmore's elite guards...

I brought them to Whitehills.
And Athur and the guards were with me before I get into the hall.

I heard Ramsay's voice outside of the hall.
So if there had been any fight, I could have heard the noise inside the hall. But I didn't hear anything.

The guards just gave Athur to Ramsay's men?
And happily went home when Athur was tortured?
I think it's nonsense.

Comments

• Yea I don't know how that happened. It does make sense when you leave them at Ironrath but then when you bring them to Highpoint and back it dosent make sense. Also how does Ramsay even know that Arthur was outside with his soldiers and Talissa?

• There's a few things which doesn't make much sense at all in the series but w/e. It's a great storyline. Ramsay is a fucking idiot though, he is just gonna provoke the other northern houses even further by the tactics he's displaying in the TV-Series and game. If House Bolton survives another season in the tv-series it will be very unrealistic.. They got Littlefinger trying to take Winterfell and the uprising of the other houses. But yeah there's some characters in this tv-serie that seems to be untouchable and the Boltons seems to go in to this category along with Cersei, Jaime, Tyrion and Daenarys.

• That all makes perfect sense to me I was hoping Stannis would destroy him in Season 5 but we can only hope

lindblom posted: »

There's a few things which doesn't make much sense at all in the series but w/e. It's a great storyline. Ramsay is a fucking idiot though, h

• But you could hear Arthur talking through the voice of one of the two Glenmore Guard that were riding with Rodrick to back to Ironrath because it zoomed into one of the Glenmore's faces and Arthur's voice could be heard but the guard's mouth was covered and his face wasn't moving I'm going to watch the scene again because It wouldn't be murder if one Character said "The Glenmore's rode ahead too scout the area" that would clear up some of the awkwardness .

• edited October 2015

Not many people notice but Arthur wasn't present at the end of EP4 but you hear him shout "Where's my sister? Elaena!". The way I imagined it happening is Arthur went searching for Elaena in the grove and ran into Bolton soldiers so they propped him up on the cross before Ramsay arrived. The Glenmore soldiers couldn't help if they wanted to, their sworn to House Bolton, they can't disobey them.

• They were less elite than Ramsay's 20 good men, apparently.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.