What do you think about the Major decisions?

I mean I'm always interested in the major decisions and consequences and how many people choose what do you guys think we should expect I mean according to telltale there will be choices where you choose who goes with you by the way anyone notice the choice between following your friends or complete strangers led by Gabriel which also are you guys with me in letting Reuben run to avoid the permanent black eye?

Comments

• I'm gonna let Reuben run, it seems like he won't get the black eye that way. (maybe our friends will find him)

About the complete strangers - Lucas was with the crew (it looks like some kind of a band - with the cat face on the back of their jacket), also in the new trailer Petra appeard nex to them.

• Exactly what I was gonnna say

• edited October 2015

I'm curious how the choices will change. It's supposed to be a much more colorful world full off bubblegums and candies, - nah just kiddin' - and not gory and dark.

I'm pretty sure there will be choices between which character you want around you, who do you side with, help him/her or not. Tell/hide the truth, (hopefully NOT) die from hunger or say farewell to Roo (or someone else from the group :) I'll be a cannibal before killin off ma pih). Wax Axel's unibrow (now he has eyebrows), ruin Lucas' hair or burn his jacket, switch Olivia's goggles to Sasha's, creat a meme for Petra. And stuff... I mean, the last ones have to be in the game, pff!

Right...?

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

Well based on articles and shaky cam footage there will be a choice to choose between Petra or Gabriel. Whoever you pick your able to grab down and save, but the person you didn't grab will be abducted by that monster. No idea if the character that is invaded dies or not. I highly doubt it, but it looks like they may not be in the remainder of episode 1.

• Sadly that's the part what they chose not to show on live, but "Ethan & Liam" uploaded that part. Since the 1st episode's trailer shows the Nether and you can hear Petra yelling Jesse, I think even if you picked Gabriel Pet's gonna appear there (which is after the choice, I think).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.