I'm un decided

So i am a big fan of all the all the newer telltale games starting from the walking dead season 1. I really want to get the new mine craft season when it's out but i don't really like the mine craft game...the way the game looks just isn't my thing nad it is a 10+ game i think so is it aimed for younger people? I will admit i was disappointed to hear that the new game was about mine craft so ye..idk whether to buy it :/

Comments

• Honestly just play the first episode, don't like it? Then don't get the season pass, simple! :)

If that's not an option then play the demo or watch it on youtube.

• I will get 1st episode :) thanks

AgentZ46 posted: »

Honestly just play the first episode, don't like it? Then don't get the season pass, simple! If that's not an option then play the demo or watch it on youtube.

• I assume you're playing on a console or something? Won't be possible on the PC, I 'believe'. I assume you already know this with saying you like the other games, but figured I'd say it just in case. (probably worth saying this for others, as I imagine people who've not played TTG's stuff before are interested, but yeah, on the PC it's a case of the season pass or nothing. Again, I 'believe' that's the case, as I'm unsure whether Telltale's store offers only the season pass, but it's definitely the case on Steam and the like.)

spudd posted: »

I will get 1st episode thanks

• Well i have others on xbox one but i got a pc recently so either really. I will wait and see :) thanks for this information!

Rob_K posted: »

I assume you're playing on a console or something? Won't be possible on the PC, I 'believe'. I assume you already know this with saying you

• You can play the demo?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Honestly just play the first episode, don't like it? Then don't get the season pass, simple! If that's not an option then play the demo or watch it on youtube.

• Not yet but I imagine there will be one.

Smellmeh posted: »

You can play the demo?

• I'm not overly thrilled or excited but I still pre ordered because I'm now in a mentality of if it's telltale it's good

• Well it seems pretty interesting, So I suggest playing it. As for the official game, I suggest playing it to see if you'll enjoy all the lore, Not that the Telltale game will have any attachment to it (except for the fact that it's MineCraft), But it's a pretty fun game. The game itself isn't actually aimed at an E10+ audience, it's more aimed for anyone with an active imagination.

• Kids invaded the Walking Dead fourms and now its happening to minecraft, gosh.

• Hello Mr. Decided! May I call you Un?

Seriously though, not all games are meant for everyone. I'm gonna watch the first 20 min. (Like I did for TWAU) before I'm sold.

• Same here. I don't hate minecraft, it's just that I never played it because I was never interested in it. But even someone that never played it could tell that the game isn't about the story. I don't understand why Telltale chose this ip when there could have been many others with a rich and interesting story to delve into. However I think I'll play it because I'm curious of what the game will be like.

• If theyre respectful, I dont see the problem

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Kids invaded the Walking Dead fourms and now its happening to minecraft, gosh.

• i am a minecraft fan on consoles but i understand people hate minecraft or dislike it but if youre undecided either get the demo or episode 1(if free) or if you want to buy it by all means go for it or if theres no free demo or you dont want to buy until youre decided watch some gameplays on youtube

• edited October 2015

Well, there was a gameplay video released (There is a interview happening during the gameplay though.) It seems they put a lot of work into it.

FamilyGamerTV

• Just try the first episode and you'll see how much you like it. I even think I'll do the same, while not being a fan of Minecraft.

• I will watch someone play the game on YouTube first and then decide wether I buy it or not (I'm on Steam so it's either everything or nothing since you can't buy single Episodes).

I think I won't buy it, though. I don't really mind Telltale trying to get back to their roots, but Minecraft is not my thing. I also didn't like what I've seen so far, but maybe Telltale surprises me, like with TWAU or TFTB.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.