The Future Of The Forresters

Just saying this might take awhile, we are nearing the season finale we have to think now!
Ryon's Destiny:If the remaining brother dies the only heir would be Ryon so we should probably do as much as we can for him in order to lead this house to a better time.
Asher or Rodrik:I originally chose Rodrik to stay because he needed to save Asher but know that I think about it's really hard. It possibly could mean either The Glenmores or The Whitehills so if you have the chance to make peace with Ludd and Gryff I highly suggest it just put your revenge aside. Hopefully this won't affect the Targeryen alliance as well as the pit fighters just choose wisely.
Mira's Affairs:DONT SCREW THIS UP! Seriously if the option to go with Morgyn or Tom. Go with Morgyn his house will be allianced with us and could come useful in the likely Season 2. Cercei's quest for answers also might come in handy in later but with Tyrion in TV show's status you never know what could happen.
The North Grove:Pay attention! This North Grove is either a load of Ironwood or A weapon...USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE! This could impact everything so please do whatever you need too.

Thank you so much to listening to this the whole way through. I theorized that these would be necessary if Season 2 were to ever come out and I look forward to seeing your choices when it comes out! Please Like, Comment and give feedback on how you feel about this!;)

Comments

• edited October 2015

You should try commenting on threads as well.

Anyway telltale never adds wrong or right choices. It's just a linear path and you can choose which way you want to reach the same destination basically, though I'll stop talking about choices before someone grabs me by the throat and tears me to pieces.

It's probably gonna have the same end point no matter the choices, and if it lets you choose between some endings it's probably gonna end the Forrester storyline there, too much work for another season in that case.

• edited October 2015

Why are you so eager to trust Morgryn? He's definitely affiliated with the Whitehills, I'd have a hard time believing he's not playing Mira.

At least Tom saved our asses from the assassin the Whitehills probably sent, as well as help us get the Ironwood decree.

• Morgryn is a Merchant Lord he has influence and wealth but no subjects or army at his disposal.

• But what can wealth buy you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.