Fanfiction/hopeful theory: You'll want to read this!!!

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

What if the deceased brother of whoever you chose has a son. Rodrik with Elaene, Asher with Beska. I thought this would be interesting either of the uncles raising their newphes/nieces. How would you raise them. to be warmongers? Or Diplomats? Would you rather have a bastard or a child ripped between houses?

Little brother might mean a bit more than we think guys!

Comment on what you would do?

Comments

• I doubt Asher had that kind of relationship with Beskha... But if Eleana had a child, I'd gladly have Asher raise them to be the new Lord/Lady Forrester.

• I think it's been clearly established that Asher and Beshka don't think of each other in romantic means. They've got more of a sibling relationship, hence Beshka's calling Asher, 'Little brother' so it'd be kinda weird for those two to have a kid.

• Ok just think of Gwyn if it annoys you what I wanted to say and you didn't even answer!

• If Rodrik is dead his son would be a bastard, I doubt that he will be raised as the new Lord of House Forrester.

• edited October 2015

I doubt Asher and Beskha slept together before that battle. 'Maybe' there was something between them onced but definitely not recently.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.