Question for IOS

Since there's no ios support section on the forums yet, i thought i'd just post my question here. Sorry if i'm causin trouble or anything but i really wanna know. I want to buy this game for ios since i'm very interested in it but in the description on the app store there's no information on which decices it can be played on. I have an ipad air 1 and an iphone 5 and i wanted to know if i could play it on these devices before i buy it and realize it's not possible for me to play it.

Comments

• It IS out on the iOS App Store. Depends where u live

• Its out for me. Go to app store and search " Minecraft story" and it should be the first result

• I meant if i can play it on my devices because tales and got isnt supported by ipad2 and iphone4 so i thought maybe minecraft story mode cant be played on iphone 5 and ipad air since the new iphone already came out. Sorry if i didnt make myself clear:)

Its out for me. Go to app store and search " Minecraft story" and it should be the first result

• Actually i got an iPad 2, and believe me, i have no trouble playing the above mentioned games, its just that, i have to keep minimal display, it does LAG sometimes, but overall... Its not bad!

Kenny4ever posted: »

I meant if i can play it on my devices because tales and got isnt supported by ipad2 and iphone4 so i thought maybe minecraft story mode can

• i had an ipad2 too and i didnt buy the games cause i was afraid i couldnt play them:(

Actually i got an iPad 2, and believe me, i have no trouble playing the above mentioned games, its just that, i have to keep minimal display, it does LAG sometimes, but overall... Its not bad!

• Look at the supported devices listed at the bottom of the app description

i had an ipad2 too and i didnt buy the games cause i was afraid i couldnt play them:(

• Yea, i was sure i could run it....
    And i bet minecraft would run too

i had an ipad2 too and i didnt buy the games cause i was afraid i couldnt play them:(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.