Telltale Account problems :(

edited October 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Error
Hello, does anyone have a similar problem ? I would like to see statistics of my choices :)

BTW: I really enjoyed the first episode I really look forward to the next :)

Comments

• Mine keeps giving me an error when trying to connect my TT account. "The game is having a problem communicating with the Telltale server."

• I just downloaded this game and can't play it because the server is down!!!

• I too cannot link my account to the game to do cloud saves :s

• I can't connect to servers. Says that are down.

• I have the same problem, you can still play the game, but it doesn't save your progress on th cloud, only on your computer (Steam)

I hope they resolve this problem soon!

• I'm having problems too connecting to the server. I directly sent them an email also explaining the issue.

• For me all works as it should be.Apparently the problem is solved ! :)

• I'm having problems too connecting to the server. "The game is having a problem communicating with the Telltale server."
    Is there a solution, work around ?
    Thx

• carylcaryl Telltale Alumni

We are working on this right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

There shouldn't be any problems playing when the servers are down. Minecraft: Story Mode does not require an internet connection to play.

Cloud Saving does require an internet connection. But if you are offline, you can play your local save and when the servers come back up, your save should upload to the Telltale servers automatically.

-caryl

• carylcaryl Telltale Alumni

Please try again. The servers are back up and running.

• Hey I know this was from about a week and half ago but are the servers down again because I can't get into game of thrones iOS and I can't Dow load episodes

caryl posted: »

Please try again. The servers are back up and running.

• im on minecraft story mode and im trying to download episode 2 but when my iphone is touching the wifi point it still says "Timed out while connecting or waiting for a reponse from the server" If there is a way to fix this please help me i really want to see what happens but it will not download i tried the mcdonalds the tim hortons and my best freinds wifi
    and it will not work on 5S my freind is having the same probem on his 6S and my dad tried to make it work to but it will not work

• If i check on mc story mode on my ps3 at my acount it says that i need to restard the game but when i do that it still gives the same mesage....

• [removed]

BoyMoonii posted: »

If i check on mc story mode on my ps3 at my acount it says that i need to restard the game but when i do that it still gives the same mesage....

• i pre orered all 5 episodes if this keeps up i will sue telltale

• just fix da dam game

i pre orered all 5 episodes if this keeps up i will sue telltale

• its working
    just a sec

just fix da dam game

• Hey BoyMoonii it worked you should be good to go try it again

its working just a sec

• Hello Everyone! Today, Nov 28th there still is the problem. I've just purchased all Tales from the Borderlands episodes and I've downloaded them fine, but I can't sign it to my account as servers seems to be unavailable. Thanks.

• Thanks, good to know I wasn't the only one having this problem. Hope they're able to get the servers back up again.

Hello Everyone! Today, Nov 28th there still is the problem. I've just purchased all Tales from the Borderlands episodes and I've downloaded them fine, but I can't sign it to my account as servers seems to be unavailable. Thanks.

• I can't get my account to work on the thing

• same thing here

Thanks, good to know I wasn't the only one having this problem. Hope they're able to get the servers back up again.

• This thread is from October 2015 and was previously inactive. Please make sure the thread you are replying to is still active.

As for your issue, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

This discussion is almost two years old so I am going to close it.

MrEvanShow posted: »

I can't get my account to work on the thing

This discussion has been closed.