Game of Thrones Season Finale Coming Nov 17th, Episode 1 Now FREE to Download

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Are you yet to begin your own epic story in Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series? In this latest video, the stars of the critically-acclaimed HBO TV show explain why you should get on board! Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell), and Iwan Rheon (Ramsay Snow) all appear in-game as their characters from the TV series.

To make it even easier to start your own journey through Essos, Westeros, and beyond, Episode 1: 'Iron from Ice' is now FREE to download on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and compatible iOS and Android-based devices!

Already into the series? We've got some much-anticipated news for you as well. Today we can announce that the season finale, Episode 6: 'The Ice Dragon', will be released on Tuesday, November 17th across all platforms. That's right, 'The Ice Dragon' will be the very first Telltale Games episode to see a simultaneous day-and-date release on PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, AND iOS and Android-based devices.

The fate of House Forrester has been in your hands all season long, and we've tailored the finale to provide a uniquely harrowing conclusion for each and every player based on the decisions they've made in the game thus far. Consider this fair warning...

Comments

• I cant wait !!! :DDD

• I loved all of Telltale Games up until now, and I'm still hoping to one day see new sequels to Monkey Island, Sam & Max and Back to the Future.

There's just one thing that I hope will be seen and taken in account for future releases :
    Please, please, PLEASE, give us the choice to skip "in the next episode" previews at the end of an episode.
    If we've paid for a game, that means it's very unlikely that we won't play to the next episode : you don't have to spoil it for us.

GoT Ep2 ended with a "in the next episode" where I saw a dragon, which totally ruined the surprise for me. I knew it was going to happen as soon as the characters got in the cave in Ep3. At the end of GoT Ep3, I had to cut the sound and look away during the whole thing because I couldn't skip it.

Please. Give us a button "do you want to see a glimpse at what awaits you next ?" or simply allow us to use the escape key during that !

• edited October 2015

Simultaneous release?! WTF

enter image description here

• Internal squee

• I hope they will notice your comment!

This discussion has been closed.