The Mighty Soundtrack of Tales from the Borderlands

Hi,

so our mighty lord Jared Emerson-Johnson did the awesome job again, and now that game is complete I can safely say that Episode 5 was not only a great conclusion of the story, but also the musical journey. I kinda wish that Telltale and Jared could make an arrangement to sell the soundtrack, because I really wouldn't mind paying a couple more dollars for the great work they've done. That being said, I'm curious what are your favorites from the entire game?

These are my top 5 fav:

Main Menu
Galatarium
Game. Over.
Assembling Team
Killer Plan

Comments

• Thank you! I didn't know that the final part of the battle was another version of the Galatarium, this is awesome. Can you maybe find the soundtrack during the battle? There is this nice battle theme as Gortys and the crew fought the Traveler.

• Don't get me wrong, I love the orchestra version of the theme, it's fucking epic, but I'm not going to lie when I say I'm going to miss the original version every time I open the menu.

• Aye, it has kinda grown on you. But I do like that they changed it. Feels refreshing.

Don't get me wrong, I love the orchestra version of the theme, it's fucking epic, but I'm not going to lie when I say I'm going to miss the original version every time I open the menu.

• It was a blast to listen to. Episode 5 wouldn't have been so epic without that soundtrack.

• There are a couple tracks playing during the overall battle, one of them is from BL2 Warrior battle I believe so I assume you're talking about the other one:

Gortys vs Traveler

Thank you! I didn't know that the final part of the battle was another version of the Galatarium, this is awesome. Can you maybe find the soundtrack during the battle? There is this nice battle theme as Gortys and the crew fought the Traveler.

• Thank you! Perfect music for a clash between an awesome robot and a giant alien monster. :D

Jacol posted: »

There are a couple tracks playing during the overall battle, one of them is from BL2 Warrior battle I believe so I assume you're talking about the other one: Gortys vs Traveler

• As @Jacol said, they also used the music that played during The Warrior fight from Borderlands 2 (fitting since both are Vault Monsters).

enter link description here

Thank you! Perfect music for a clash between an awesome robot and a giant alien monster.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Shout out to Dumpy's theme for being adorable and featuring liberal use of harmonicas. :)

1. If we warn Felix about the bomb. Does he know that Vallory is dead?
    2. Where did "the stranger" find Gortys' beacon?
    3. What REALLY happened when Loader Bot found Fiona and Sasha at Hallow Point? That is, if we make Rhys and Vaughn go there first.
    4. How did Vallory, her goons, Mordecai, and Brick, know where to find the group Athena was travelling with? ... Did Vallory plant a tracking device on their vehicle?
    5. How did "the mystery Vault Hunter" spent up to $9,000,000 in such a short time?
    6. What's the consequence for refusing to let Vallory help Fiona up in Episode 3?
    7. Was Sasha worried about Fiona during the latter's time with "the stranger"?
    8. Will we ever learn why Rhys was looking for Fiona in the start of Episode 1?
    9. Were Athena's capture, and Scooter's death Gearbox's idea?
    10. Was Fiona originally planned to ask Athena about what happened after Brick and Mordecai captured her?

Sorry if that's too many.

• JaredEJJaredEJ Former Telltale Staff

Thanks everyone! ~JEJ

• edited November 2015

Ohhh man a music thread! I loved Tales' Soundtrack, it has great variety of genres i mean listen to Galatarium and then Bossanova's theme:

damn son

Small wonders, the one that plays in the Rhys and Sasha moment in ep3, is the one that sold me the episode. Catch a ride had the best scenery IMO, and this song adds a great ambiance to the whole scene. I ended up having a ton of feels when i heard it again when L-B was telling the truth about why he kidnapped Rhys and Fiona.

enter link description here

Also the best song in the soundtrack:

screw Jack's ver. of Galatarium

Sign in to comment in this discussion.