edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Comments

• No, it's clearly different, I mean, just look at the blood coming out of Asher's neck compared to Rodrik's. Different style. Waaaay different.

On a serious note, I'd probably get lazy too. Why make two scenes involving a death when you can just make one for both?

• Well Rodrik does get his eye rekt, so there's that

• edited October 2015

I never played it over to see the other outcome, and when I did I realized how familiar it all was

• edited October 2015

I don't hate the game, I just wished it was better because I love Telltale and their games, it's hard love, not hate or animosity

• If its the case , then you know that it always was like this ,nothing's new here really...

Fergudooby posted: »

I don't hate the game, I just wished it was better because I love Telltale and their games, it's hard love, not hate or animosity

• I don't get it.... a dot? What is this thread about exactly?

• Me too thanks

• What's your point?

You know, cause there's just a dot, but dots can be used to represent points. See, all there is is a dot so I asked what his point was. Get it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... hehe. Har. Lol....

I'll see myself out.

• I imagine he/she made a discussion, everyone disagreed with him/her so he/she did the closest thing to deleting the thread.

Harian96 posted: »

I don't get it.... a dot? What is this thread about exactly?

• Back to the shadows!

AgentZ46 posted: »

I imagine he/she made a discussion, everyone disagreed with him/her so he/she did the closest thing to deleting the thread.

This discussion has been closed.