this is my idea fro the game

Hi i am Justin,

this is what i want to see in the game anyone want to send ideas what you want in the game to see and play?
Hi,

I am Justin and i am a huge fan to "Back To The Future” I love this game it’s so awesome and a fan must have game. I would like the game to be more bigger more opened. Like more free roam multiplayer and more things to do and other places in the time line to see and do from the film and better speed and performance

Multiplayer:

i would like game to have online stuff like fans can play as there favorite Back To The Future Hero/Villain and also driving the DeLorean would be awesome instead of going missions fans can be and feel like there in Hill Valley. Like going in the Cafe 80’s and other places from the film and no waiting lobbies.

Game preference: The game is a bit laggy but still fun to play we need an update like a patch for the game to look better smother and more real. to the game’s graphics cold look more real and powerful.

DLC’s please add Download Content were we can have like a Back To The Future season Pass were we can have more fun in the game like lets say George Mcfly and Lorraine can use the Time Machine and this time be the Time travel heroes like what if something Happened to Marty and since they learned Marty was a real Hero fixing up there future they want too play him back the favor, the mission would be about something is wrong with Marty and Jennifer’s marriage and they have to try and fix it and something happens by mistake the time line is a bit corrupted and they see Marty and Jennifer with other people having messed up life so they go back and help them get back on track to fix the future.

Please keep this game alive for new fun and surprises because Back To The Future is so great it helps you learn better how to make a better future and your life’s future so fantastic please add newer things to make this game feel like it has no ending we the fans of Back To The Future want new surprises.

Justin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.